Halo 3 Battle Scene Diorama

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN1803 said:
sweet. our second page :pGO Nox! happy thanksgiving everyone!

I'm glad everyone is liking it so far. Thanks for your help Spartan1803. For all of you out there wanting to do something like this. Might I suggest getting a partner because it makes the process a lot easier.

heads.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some more updated photos of it taken with my cellphone.

l_42cbfa0fdd534bd18fca8fc846909e8d.jpg
l_3c29b08d61694984b8482a60dbb8b541.jpg

e.jpg
We had to use Epoxy to glue down the Brute Cheiftian because he didn't want to stay.

IMG_1161.jpg
Spartan1803 marking the edge of the top so we could cut the Plexiglas.

IMG_1162.jpg
Me cutting out the top using some random girls "AWESOME SAFETY GOGGLES!"

IMG_1171.jpg
Spartan1803 and me putting on the cocking.

IMG_1174.jpg
The cocking close up.

IMG_1177.jpg
Spartan1803 putting on the top.

IMG_1168.jpg
Take note of the flying bugger.

I hope you all like our progress. The piece is pretty much finished. All we lack is for the cocking to fully dry. Which can take 7 to 14 days. We will also be posting a Video Document on Youtube soon. Which will show the piece from all sides. So stay tuned for that.

Looks great! if ya need ideas for easy rocks and concrete effects check this thread or just give me a shout.

Kazyole said:
Looks great so far. Very unique project! Can't wait to see more pics!

Thank you. Spartan1803 and I have been working on it hard.

Privateer said:
Looks great! if ya need ideas for easy rocks and concrete effects check this thread or just give me a shout.

THANK YOU! Now I know how to do that rock effect! :D I didn't know how it was done. Thanks!

M.D.S.T. said:
If you want , i can do some Building Models for another Landscape ^^

Thanks. But I'm not sure I myself will be doing another one anytime soon. But Spartan1803 might be doing one. I told him since he helped me I'd help him with his. But as of now he doesn't have the money to start the project. :( So we'll just have to see what happens. But thank you for your offer.

Try schorching the side of an acture figure or some thing. Also red hot glue works really well for blood. ((Dog chewed up my favorite star wars action figure. i mad it look bloody))

Cayoke said:
Try schorching the side of an acture figure or some thing. Also red hot glue works really well for blood. ((Dog chewed up my favorite star wars action figure. i mad it look bloody))

lol ok thanks for the tips.

Please don't double/multi post, instead use the edit button to add to your previous post. There's also the multiQuote button for quoting multiple people in a single post (you can also copy and paste multiple posts into one, as I do) :)

Belakor said:
Please don't double/multi post, instead use the edit button to add to your previous post. There's also the multiQuote button for quoting multiple people in a single post (you can also copy and paste multiple posts into one, as I do) :)

Ok thank you I will start doing that. I'm still trying to learn all the ropes of the site.

Privateer said:

Wow, that looks awesome. I would love to have some of your work in my diaroma when I make it. I'll probely need two cliffs with the towers in front on them like on valhalla if thats possible. Its gonna be pretty big though because I want the scale to be acurate to the action figures.

M.D.S.T. said:
If you want , i can do some Building Models for another Landscape ^^

Do you have any pictures of your work?

I'm also looking to do ground damage, example in halo there are spots on the ground where there is metal where there should be grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back