Have A Question? Dont Bother With A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LastSpartan said:
I use packing bubbles (the transparant plastic with bubbles on it that comes with tv and that you can play with for hours...)
EDIT : the big ones.
Ditto on that for padding. It really works pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so I looked through this post and couldnt find my answer (hope I didnt over look it)

Why isnt my screenshot showing up, my porfile pic?
and
How, where do I make one of those bottom profile statements?

WRising said:
OK, so I looked through this post and couldnt find my answer (hope I didnt over look it)

Why isnt my screenshot showing up, my porfile pic?
and
How, where do I make one of those bottom profile statements?
Go to user CP, then add/edit avatar settings, if its not showing up is the picture following the guidelines?
"Your avatar must be no bigger than 150 pixels by 180 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB.
The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png"

and the bottom profile statement is called a sig, or signiture same place, its all in your User CP

Two questions, first of all, the Security shoulder pads at this site
http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index
takes me to Let Me Google That For You and doesn't seem to provide an actual download link for the .pdo. If someone has it on their hard drive, I'd really appreciate it if you could send it to me.

Also, all the helmets I've seen have the visor at their pep stage. Can the helmet support it's own weight without having the visor block filled in? It just seems a little odd for it to be there, seeing as I'll only have to cut it out again to add the motorbike visors in.

ok, so Ive made a sig, a pic sig and its a file saved on my computer, how do i download that picture into my signature area?

Upload your signature to any free image hosting site, such as ImageShack or Photo Bucket, then copy the text there into your signature area. The text will be [ img ] http://yourimagesurlhere.com/yourpic.png [ /img ]

There are no spaces , but I put them in so it would show. (Otherwise it'd try to place an image in)

As for your avatar, there's an uploading tool under your avatar options in the control panel.

Could somebody point me to a good tutorial on how to make a GOOD battle rifle? pepakura isnt to great when it comes to this.

WRising said:
ok, so Ive made a sig, a pic sig and its a file saved on my computer, how do i download that picture into my signature area?

You need to host the pic on the enternet like photobucket

WRising said:
ok, um, if i have pepakura viewer, can i not scale or adjust the model what-so-ever?
Pep Viewer will not allow you to scale nor edit your models. You need Pep Designer to be able to do any scaling.

thank you ral partha, I was trying to keep from buying designer as much as possible, but now i see that its most beneficial, thanks for the help!

WRising said:
Is it possible to print one piece or even just one page from pep viewer? I lost a piece... :mad:
*ugh*
You can't move the pieces or do any editing with Viewer so just print the page that contains that missing piece.

Hey Everyone. I just joined up today, so yes... im a complete noob. Anyways, I was looking around trying to figure out how to make a master chief helmet about a year ago and I remember being taken to this site. I saw some sort of pattern or something to go by, but I never got around to making it. I was wondering if anyone knew what thread or link
I need to be looking for to get to it. I probably passed by it a million times, but I would appreciate the help.
Thanks.
-Ch1cken ;)

Check the Pepakura & Cardboard forum section, all you need is there. There are many FAQs that you can read which will tell you the basic of armor building using Pepakura (Japaneese for Papercraft).

If you're talented, you can also sculpt using clay on top of a bodycast. It's more expensive but if you have the skills, your armor would look more original.

So, from what I can tell, you need some sort of a program. I've looked through several threads that mention it, but I cant find the program itself. Help?
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back