Hayabusa Chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys just finished the busa chest it look's awesome!

dsc02146jn1.jpg

dsc02145us4.jpg

dsc02144fc5.jpg

dsc02143tq7.jpg

dsc02142lw1.jpg

This is Truely one EPIC pep. Thank's Skip cant wait to get started on the helm! :)

WOH! Like I said in my PM yesterday. "That is sick!" :D

It looks great all built up like that. And your the fist to do it too! Well done. ;) I don't think I could have hoped for a better end result.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the pics too.

Smilie, that's awesome man. Even though I don't like Hayabusa, it turned out awesome. Good job Skupilkinson and Smilie ;)
Btw, what kind of visor is that? :lol:

Nice job smilie!
That does look pretty awesome, the model translated to pep very well.
After playing with Hayabusa all week to gather reference pics for the helmet it's grown on me a bit, I'd love to build one for myself.

I'm really pleased you guys like it. Big credit to Smilie120 too for building it.

I got bumped up from noob in a few days thanks to this design. It would have been a nightmare if it tuned into a pile of poo when someone built it. LOL!

I'm looking forward to following up with the busa bucket now too.

Thanks again. :) I only hope I have the same kind of luck with the helmet once that's done.

I'm in the middle of a Royal Guard bucket too from Star Wars. Hopefully that will turn out nice too. I can't wait to build something myself.

My designs? No. Not costume related anyway since this chest was my first outing into designing costume armor. I designed papermodels before this and people always offered to testbuild for me. Those eager to see a model before it was released ya know? No, I mentioned in an earlier post I didn't build this chest because I had no MkVI chest to test it against. So it would have been pointless. In hindsight I could have just built one up but card is low in stock here so I was trying to be tight.

I will be starting a testbuild on my RG helmet later today though, I just need to establish a rough height for the actual props to help with scaling.

I have build and resined an EOD helmet from the wiki though. ;) That was fun but tricky in places as there are some slight faults in the unfold I noticed. Still, it's done and solid now. I just need a respirator before I try to fibreglass it.

I will be testbuilding the 'Busa helmet though when I get that far. I'm actually excited about it. LOL!

dont mess with skip. I know firsthand his models kick major arse :lol:

Smilie, is that busa perm connected to the chest, i mean, did you make it all in one piece? I dont want to have to redo my armor for that if thats the case.

@SKG: Thanks sweetness. ;)

@rvb4life: I'm uncertain whether Smilie made the perm fixed to the Mk VI chest or not. There's a low detail one included with the pep file(though it's not been unfolded), but as to whether or not it fits well with a HD chest is yet to be seen.

I'm tempted to build one for myself now. Though as I'm still new to the costuming scene, I think I'll finish my EOD first to get a feel for it.

Nice man. The file looks great. Lookin' forward to the helmet.

And smilie, you did a great job assembling that piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back