My first MK. VI Armor PIC Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why I can't see the pictures you posted but, you had the best idea possible. Start with something simple, get a feel for it and then try something bigger. Better start then I did. I started with a mark vi HD helmet. Bad idea lol almost gave up after that. Tried again simple model, now after a few years, I'll never give it up. I'll try to view the pics again tomorrow. Good luck with your project :)

The practice definitely came in handy but for some reason the gluing and pepping part is my favorite, just love seeing everything build up and come to life!=D

tLn_zps7214a530.jpg

chest piece finally all cut out! =D

and thats with just one night! oh man i can't wait to see what you could do in a months time.

Your pep work is well organised there...... The lines and corners appear nice and clean and sharp. You should have seen my first attempt a few years ago. OMG a nuclear bomb would have done a better job rofl! I usually have to practice to get like that. I applaud you sir!

Thank you guys! The reassurance helps immensely! My deadline is christmas and ive been a bit nervous that i won't have it done by then.. im housesitting until tuesday so i unfortunately have to suspend progress until im back in my house on tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Hey guys! After quite a bit of time taken off the chest piece due to house sitting, work, and school, i was finally able to start up again and got a bit done! I have tiny parts that have a little warp but nothing im worried about at all. Thanks for all the support so far guys!

12.jpg

14.jpg

145.jpg

11.jpg

23.jpg

122.jpg

did a little on the back today, i was going to do more but the small complicated pieces wore me out a little =P

Happy Halloween everyone! Be safe and have fun!

The more builds like this that I see, the more I want do...the more annoyed my wife gets. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back