My first MK. VI Armor PIC Heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all scaled to him and the measurements are accurate. :)and had to be ninja sneaky about it so he doesnt figure it out

you know what you should scare him with his own suit, make him think it's your then just pull off some of the sister act from redvsblue and watch his jaw hit the floor.

OFFICIALLY DONE PEPPING THE CHEST AND AB PLATE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 just have to put support struts in but none the less yay!

tn6.jpg

ab plate

tn7.jpg

tn8.jpg

tn9.jpg

tn5.jpg

He's going to owe you some nice dinners and a vacation to the bahamas for this. That's a pretty awesome gift.

Nice job there tiger! I will definitely be watchin this one, you should make the female chest armor in my thread!

Just printed out the cod piece and did a quick dance =D only 15 pages?! yessssssss im used to 4x as much! Might be done pepping it tonight!

so recently im considering to redo the helmet if i have time after finishing the rest of the suit. I believe my peping has got better since the helmet so just something in the back of my head. Ill be working on the cod piece when i get home today from work :)

you should keep the helm, i mean if you ever do a short you can start with the new looking helm and at the end have the battle damaged one on.

Just printed out the cod piece and did a quick dance =D only 15 pages?! yessssssss im used to 4x as much! Might be done pepping it tonight!

Hi friend! How goes the build? I heard you built a codpiece, and guess what... I made a female version as well... only thing is...

do me a favor: put your arm straight out to your side, like you are trying to make a T with your body.

Now, from your shoulder (left maybe?) opposite to your arm extended (right hand?), draw a line to the tip of that hand, and that is how wide my first copy was. *smacks face*

Yes... yes... Lacy, I did make grannie panties. I thought circumference was diameter...

Got it done, sizing, arrangement, printing, scoring, cutting, gluing all done in about 4 hours though!

PS!!! DO NOT THROW AWAY THE HELM!!! Its amazing! Just buy a lot of bondo, and we can help you along with what surfaces to "remove" to make it easier on your shapes.

Yup gotta agree, helmet looks great...just fix the imperfections with the bondo. Look forward to more pics. Makes me wanna go work on mine more.

I love your chest... really nothing to say negative bout it ! thats really well done ! :)

For the helmet you will have alot of bondo work since its not the HD helmet ... but im sure it will look great ... just my opinion

spes256

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back