Noble team & mark VI build, completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, I don't know how, but up until a few minutes ago I missed that pic on page 3 of the full noble team. Holy crap!!!!! I must see more pictures of the full team!!!! Please please please!!!!

[/QUOTE]
34snnv5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I noticed the extra jun and different carter in this pic... If you haven't seen it already, this is the thread for their armor
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32146-Italian-based-NOBLE-TEAM-PIC-HEAVY/page8

Attachments

• 34snnv5.jpg
    34snnv5.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 100
yeah we know their thread, they are italian too and we usually speak of armor making in a group of italian's cosplayer on facebook! :)

I love everything you have done!! It looks amazing!!! I am building a Jorge chest piece soon and I love how you have scaled it so it doesn't go down to your belly. Any tips on how to do that without it being too small? Yours is spot on perfect in my opinion.

we have scalde it as it fits good, if it goes too much down you should put some foam or other on your shoulder so that it stands up

update pic of a fit test i have made today, foam on tight, visor and some adjustments on chest

292a9n4.jpg

Attachments

• 292a9n4.jpg
    292a9n4.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 103
This thread is proof that a good paintjob is 70% of the battle in regards to making the suit look game accurate.

If you're good at pepping, Bondo doesn't even seem necessary. I'm so impressed with this thread.

This thread is proof that a good paintjob is 70% of the battle in regards to making the suit look game accurate.

If you're good at pepping, Bondo doesn't even seem necessary. I'm so impressed with this thread.

I disagree, Bondo is always nessesary. As nice as this armor is, it's not perfect. It has some scaling issues and some lack of detail, but overall it looks nice. But if you get it stuck in your head that you dont need to use bondo, you are going to be less than impressed with your own armor if you build it with that mind-set. Bondo is ALWAYS nessessary.

On another note, this thread is over 2 months old and the armor is complete, so its pretty much dead at this point. Watch the necro posting.

Attachments

• 34snnv5.jpg
    34snnv5.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 105
I disagree, Bondo is always nessesary. As nice as this armor is, it's not perfect. It has some scaling issues and some lack of detail, but overall it looks nice. But if you get it stuck in your head that you dont need to use bondo, you are going to be less than impressed with your own armor if you build it with that mind-set. Bondo is ALWAYS nessessary.

On another note, this thread is over 2 months old and the armor is complete, so its pretty much dead at this point. Watch the necro posting.

bondo gives really good effect on armor but it needs time, constant work and good skills...things that i can't provvide...so it was born the idea of triing to mantain few angles on pep files and good painting too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back