Props Sean Bradley's ODST Backpack Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to 3d model one of these around Christmas, but haven't quite got the ref pics yet. Looks like you beat me to it (in a sense). Bloody awesome job mate, but that's to be expected of your work though, right?

OMG that is beyond words. You truly did an amazing job. And the tut was great as well I really learned a lot in such a short time. I hope we see these in the classifieds some time in the future, I would def love to own one. Keep up the great work you are an inspiration for use to work harder.

Thanks everybody, it really means a lot to me coming from you. I did my best this time around to thoroughly document everything and I hope that the article is helpful. I also wrote a full tutorial on the assembly of the kits which will be posted in the ad a little later.

@ darknemesis: Yes I do use HIPS also, .080 and sometimes .010. I get my material through a distributor in New Jersey call Acrilex.

@L3X BLU3R!V3R: I will do a run of these for sure, but that's not for discussion here, forum rules. ;)

Toacrabman: I'd love to do add-ons, I'll have to look at the character menu's again to see whats involved in the other versions of the backpack. Thanks!

I'm glad to hear that the article is helpful. I'll have some more to reveal in a bit, but one step at a time. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@L3X BLU3R!V3R: I will do a run of these for sure, but that's not for discussion here, forum rules. ;)
Of course of course, completely understandable! But if you could, do you think you could please pm me when you start your run just in case I miss it? It would be greatly appreciated!

You never cease to amaze...

Once again you have elevated what could have been a quick, simple project to a work of art. Absolutely amazing - great job, Sean!

He said," What do you think sirs?" , like he didn't already kn......................................... Sorry, passed out for a second due to soOOO MUCH AWESOMENESS!!! Oh yeah, me likey. Seriously Sean, this is absolutely spectacular man. I too would like a pm on price if or when you decide to sell some of these beauties.

Last edited by a moderator:
As always Sean, your work is impeccable. Absolutely stunning. I can hardly wait to see it in person! And you can most certainly count me in on a run if and when the time comes. Also, a note to the mods, I definitely feel this deserves a move to the elite section!! Absolutely without a doubt flawless. Spectacular job sir!

Excellent work Sean. You truly are a talented craftsman, and a source of inspiration for us junior/aspiring builders. Thanks for sharing.

I keep staring at it and think of all the possibilities and all the stuff I'm gonna stuff in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back