vshore100's CQB build (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then...Update time!

It's a small update but one non the less. I finished the hand plates finally. They were painted flat white with acrylic black then I weathered them with newspaper, dry brush metallic silver, and scraped them with a razor blade to expose the "metal" look a little. Hope you like. I'm currently working on fiberglassing the shoulders now. Will have those done early next week. Thanks for viewing and keep building!:)
Handplates001.jpg

Handplates002.jpg

Handplates003.jpg

These look great Vshore! Awesome work as usual. BTW, what did the mystery photo turn out to be? lol :)
Thanks my friend, you know I always appreciate your comments.And about the mystery item.....You're wearing it, that's all I have to say about that!;)

Update!

I've started working on a foam replacement for the neck area of my Mk.VI torso. It's not game accurate. I just drew something random, scored the lines, cut the pieces out, and recessed and glued them in place. It's not done yet, but it's coming along I think. What do you guys think?
CIMG3525.jpg

CIMG3526.jpg

That looks awesome. Kinda looks like the top of the Decepticon emblem, but more liney. The recession gives it a cool look.

That looks awesome. Kinda looks like the top of the Decepticon emblem, but more liney. The recession gives it a cool look.
Yeah, I really didn't mean for it to resemble a Decepticon emblem, it just turned out that way,lol. Thanks for the comment my friend.:)
Can't go wrong with improvision Shore! looks good! :)
Thanks Spartan! Your build is coming along nicely too!:)

Update again....
Here is the shoulder, Attachments, and neck seal. Keep in mind the neck seal is just being held in place, but it is coming along.:)
CQBShouldersandneckseal001.jpg

CQBShouldersandneckseal002.jpg

CQBShouldersandneckseal003.jpg

Awesome work, and as always you keep raising the bar ;)
Thanks my friend.:)
Here are a couple more progress shots of the chest w/o the attachment showing the neck seal...
Front shot...
CIMG3532.jpg

back shot...
CIMG3534.jpg

Neck seal front...
CIMG3533.jpg

Neck seal rear...
CIMG3535.jpg

More to come next week. Thanks for viewing and stay tuned! :D

Thanks so much for the comments. They really keep me going on this build. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back