vshore100's CQB build (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smoke your stuffs look epic 0o0. Dang I feel like a rookie. T_T
Oh, come on Ms. Sandy, you've got that foam building stuff down to a science. Your builds are great. Rookie.....pfft, what ever.:)

But thank you though. I really do appreciate the comment.:)

Shore,

The double visor looks great. Mine didn't turn out that well, but seeing this lets me know how to do things right. :) Can't wait to see more.

Shore,

The double visor looks great. Mine didn't turn out that well, but seeing this lets me know how to do things right. :) Can't wait to see more.
Sorry I missed this man. I know you have what it takes to tackle your DV. You can do it! Thanks for the comment!:)

What?....No Halloween Pic's :D You need to show off more of that Awesome build of you'res, I'm looking for some motivational pic's to get me up and running again on mine :cool

What?....No Halloween Pic's :D You need to show off more of that Awesome build of you'res, I'm looking for some motivational pic's to get me up and running again on mine :cool

Awe, sorry bro. I don't have any pics from Haloween. I also don't have any updates for you. With work, the holidays, and a couple of other things I'm working on for friends and family members, I haven't had time to work on the CQB attire. But have no fear, the CQB isn't dead, just taking a little nap. Thanks for checking in on me though. Sorry I couldn't inspire you more.:)

Awe, sorry bro. I don't have any pics from Haloween. I also don't have any updates for you. With work, the holidays, and a couple of other things I'm working on for friends and family members, I haven't had time to work on the CQB attire. But have no fear, the CQB isn't dead, just taking a little nap. Thanks for checking in on me though. Sorry I couldn't inspire you more.:)

HEHE That's cool :cool You're build will always be Inspirational.:D

This looks very good, like the detail on the helmet. I like the weathered paint jobs better to the new ones as well, and this one is one of the best I've seen.

This looks very good, like the detail on the helmet. I like the weathered paint jobs better to the new ones as well, and this one is one of the best I've seen.
I'm so sorry NightWolf, I missed your post man! Thanks so much for the comment. I too like the seasoned vet look over the fresh out of boot camp look any day. Thanks again!:)

I might cry...you just inspired me to build a cqb helm now
Great Work Man!
Thank you very much for the great comment madman. It truly makes me happy to know that I can inspire others to take up such a great hobby. You be glad that you did. I will be returning back to the CQB build before too long. We've got a short run of things to do at work then I'm going to try and get back on it. I've also got another little project I'll be working on. It'll be good. Thanks for looking all and keep building my friends!:)

vshores100 is back!!!! whoot. Any thing new to post? Yes I know, I'm trolling but you're one of the more inspirational builders I know. That and the forums seem to be slowing down with winter coming on. So do you have any of the awesomeness you want to rub off on me :cool

vshores100 is back!!!! whoot. Any thing new to post? Yes I know, I'm trolling but you're one of the more inspirational builders I know. That and the forums seem to be slowing down with winter coming on. So do you have any of the awesomeness you want to rub off on me :cool
I still don't have too much of an update really. Just the parts I have worked on thus far...
CQB1.jpg

CQB2.jpg

CQB3.jpg

I have rondoed the two forearms and hand plates as of now. Everything else is just resined. I still need to pep the other thigh, shin, and boot. I have to be honest, I am not looking forward to doing the boots at all. They seem like a pain in the butt to finish up with mounting them to the boot/shoe, filling in the bottom and what not. We'll see though.
Surprise.jpg

Also, here is a surprise photo of something I received in the mail several weeks ago. First one to get it wins a big ole virtual cookie!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back