vshore100's CQB build (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool was there anything you had to do in specific to shape it? i am doing an ODST build and that visor is being difficult lol
No, I just installed the visor then filled in the gap around it. I'm sure that odst is a pain in the buttocks. You should check with Blackula727. He sells vac formed visors for the odst. It's worth a shot.:)
THiS. I love how you did the neck seal. OwO
THIS coming from the queen of foam builds?! Wow, Thanks Roxy. You rox.....y. (sorry, I'll go now):D

Oh man, thanks so much Lil! Now if I only had your sewing talent, I'd be all set. Sadly, I won't have any updates for several weeks, unless it warms up so I can work on it at home that is. We've got quite a bit of work in the shop at the moment. I'll get something up as soon as I can though. Thanks again!:D

:D It's never too late to learn to sew! I'm sure you could pick it up...I think it's similar to pep is some ways.

I'll be watching for those updates!

Loving this build man such clean lines! Can't wait for some new updates, here's wishing for warmer weather :)

:D It's never too late to learn to sew! I'm sure you could pick it up...I think it's similar to pep is some ways.

I'll be watching for those updates!
Come to think of it, my mother in law has a sewing machine I could probably borrow to try my hand at it, or at least keep it long enough to finish an under suit. Thanks for the comments and I'll get those updates as soon as possible!:)

Loving this build man such clean lines! Can't wait for some new updates, here's wishing for warmer weather :)
Coming from you that's saying something! Thanks drack, I can't wait to have some updates show you guys and gals. :D

Just checking in to mess with you;)....I mean to see if there are any updates.:D

It's nice to know you care thorn, lol. Thanks for stopping by to bug me. No updates yet my friend. I'll do my very best to get some up as soon as possible though. :D

Hey man, just commenting mostly to subscribe and let you know you're an inspiration to me with your CQB build. I'm currently working on a CQC myself. Can't wait to see yours done, it looks phenomenal already!

Hey man, just commenting mostly to subscribe and let you know you're an inspiration to me with your CQB build. I'm currently working on a CQC myself. Can't wait to see yours done, it looks phenomenal already!

Wow, that awesome NTB! I always love hearing that I've inspired others. Thanks so much for the comments. I look forward to seeing progress on your build in the near future. I now have foam floor mats I picked up at Walmart(6pc. for 18.97). I'll be doing from the cod down in foam, as soon as I can find some free time. :D

Wow, this is looking really Amazing! Really clean work especially with all the fine detail like the neck seal and the back spine piece.

Wow, this is looking really Amazing! Really clean work especially with all the fine detail like the neck seal and the back spine piece.

Thanks so much. I appreciate that. The neck seal is one of my favorites so far. :D

is that sealant for the foam you were using to harden the foam like polyester resin hardens the cardstock paper? Just wondering because im interested on making a foam reach build.

Your work does not go unnoticed my man xD I have never really admired the CQB build but your build is quite intriguing to me. It looks great the color scheme fits very well and your detail on it is verrryy niceeee.
If you could answer my question i would appreciate that tenfold.
Thanks in advance love the build

is that sealant for the foam you were using to harden the foam like polyester resin hardens the cardstock paper? Just wondering because im interested on making a foam reach build.

Your work does not go unnoticed my man xD I have never really admired the CQB build but your build is quite intriguing to me. It looks great the color scheme fits very well and your detail on it is verrryy niceeee.
If you could answer my question i would appreciate that tenfold.
Thanks in advance love the build
I really appreciate the great comments. The stuff I was using was for sealing the foam only. However, I wouldnt recommend using it if the area will be flexing. It will crack if bent too much. I ended up going with plastidip for those types of parts. Hope this helps and thanks again!:D

I really appreciate the great comments. The stuff I was using was for sealing the foam only. However, I wouldnt recommend using it if the area will be flexing. It will crack if bent too much. I ended up going with plastidip for those types of parts. Hope this helps and thanks again!:D
I've been a Creeper in your forums and keeping to my self but admiring your work that you put into your armor it is outstanding

I've been a Creeper in your forums and keeping to my self but admiring your work that you put into your armor it is outstanding

Thanks hood for the great comments. I hope to be able to start building and updating in a couple of weeks as work is slowing down....finally! :D

The stuff I was using was for sealing the foam only. However, I wouldnt recommend using it if the area will be flexing. It will crack if bent too much.
lol that's why I'm not putting that stuff on my foam bicep. ;) lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back