HaloGoddess
Reaction score

• You made a double post. I will delete the second one, so if it says I deleted something that is why. Yes, I am suggesting you mould this peice. I figure you could post in the forums that you want this moulded and send it to someone to do it for you, possible make a trade. I know you could whip up a helmet or something really quickly. If you're not done building armour. And you better not be.
    Halogoddess. My brilliant mind just hatched an idea!
    Cover your Datachip with Slimcast Silicone. (IF you can afford it)
    That way, when you go to make more, you can just inject plastic into that!!!!!!!!
    Hey HaloGoddess :)

I just joined last night and I wanted to say that as a fellow female Halo fan, you and AceNat are an inspiration to me. I love that you are working on a Kat armor build. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll ever be able to actually make it for myself lol I am 100% new to this and it is very intimidating.. it seems so complicated! I would LOVE to build it myself but something's telling me this is a little too challenging for a noob. I noticed you and Will_Turner talking about molds? How did that come along? I'm beginning to think it might be safer for me to just purchase it from someone/where XD I'd appreciate any advice you might have for me!

Thanks,
    -Angela
    Please don't go.. ;___; You are such a tremendous help to the community and such a great inspiration, not to mention there is not enough female members. Don't give up, I know I've worked on some really tough projects and seriously considered giving up. But I didn't and I learned from all the screw ups. Keep your chin up. :)
    hey, tried to write a few sentences on your kat thread.. turned into something bigger..
    but seriously, stick around yeah? you've helped so many people and it would be shame to see you go :)
    We are both in Michigan. Kind of interesting..... Hi =) You rock, kuz all girls who play Halo RAWK! *smiley face smiley face*
    Well now that I look at how it fits on the actual character, Emile, I realized I had lined up the piece the wrong way. It actually fits pretty well now, I just might fill it with foam, and then make it fit better. Thank you for answering my questions:)
    Where would I measure from on my calf? Considering i'm extremely skinny, I measured from the top of my ankle to the top of my knee and added about 2 inches, and i just finished pepping it, but it has a large depth to it. Is it supposed to be that way?
    Yes, I have pepakura designer 3. I'm trying to finish the suit before the release, but I don't know how that'll happen.
    I've seen your armor building and it always turns out amazing. I've read the stickies and used the methods, but the methods always make my armor come out too small... How do you scale yours? Please and thank you.
    hey not sure if your interested, but ive modelled a more high def accurate handplate for kat, its more rounded and looks pretty similar to in game :) ive posted it in the reach thread if you want to check it out.
    and real metal would add such a good effect to the robo arm, i thought about that but i just dont have access to those kind of materials.. so its pep for me! and strong velcro should work, i mean my cod piece for my mk vi was actually completly held up with velcro on top of a belt!
    im sure youll get it done! an hour each night then on your days off some more.. well thats what i have to work with.. this time crunch is bad for armour building, i really dont want to rush this and end up with it looking shoddy you know? D:
    well that was extremely lucky i didn't start it then :D
    thanks for the file, hahah yeah i totally thought the same! only have to build one, im glad. yeah ive decided to model the parts of the robo arm so i can scratch build around it. ive only done the forearm so far, going to be modelling the elbow piece on Monday after my classes. so are you going to scratch build around your arm? or hide your arm somehow :D
    aw that's awesome! saves so much time when you don't have to cut it all.. hope you get them!
    ahaha my mistake then, i assumed the one you unfolded and posted on the reach thread was the one you edited ^^
    im loving this! every time i log on you've done something more amazing each time :D ahah
    yeah i just saw the new model, and grabbed the one you've edited. looks awesome by the way! the detail adds so much and saves bondo time.. which in turn saves me money!
    how is your build going by the way? :)
    hey!! woah, your on a roll with this editing stuff! :D
    i definatly want to see this new chest with the collar! as im wanting to get to the chest soon, not long until release D: starting to rush now..
    how did the shins turn out in the end? i saw the comment saying you fixed them again, but i havnt had time to reply these past couple of days :/ damn college giving me assignments.. dont they know ive got a set of armour to make !
    ahahah
    no way!!!! thats so typical D:
    is there any way to find a backup? no way to convert it to a readable file?
    ive got a reminder thing that pops up on my phone saying to save every ten minutes, very helpful :D

but that seriously sucks.. i hate it when you get that sinking feeling knowing youve lost everything youve done..
    ahahah well your a genious at getting reference! ive only managed to get shots from trailers..
    how is adjusting the shins going by the way? :D
    Hey HG, How's the attachment fitting? I'm sure there's going to be a few things that need to be adjusted with it but I did keep your 'figure' in mind when modeling it. hope it works well for you. By the way, you can make it. you have time before Reach falls (no pun intended) I have to finish mine by next week. You can do it! (just trying to be encouraging, cause i don't like seeing you down and plus you can get that discount. lucky)
    thats awesome! yeah the tester shin ive actually built is the one by your mate TheDigitalFx! as its the closest i could see that matched the live action. but i'd love to see yours!

youve found a shot of the back of the shin! ive been searching everywhere.. i cant even get any good screencaps as my comp is being such a pain at the minute.. (it likes to crash )
    but yeah id love to get the files off of you!

:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Let's see......my name is Niki and I am a self proclaimed Halo fanatic! XD haha

I'm an artist so naturally I like to draw, but deal mostly in photoshop. I'm also a gamer. :p
Birthday
May 21, 1982 (Age: 41)
Occupation
S-117's accomplice

Signature

Still kickin'
Can find me on Instagram:
HaloGoddess117
Back