C
Reaction score

• Sure, and they aren't Nintendudes files, since they're hosted on 4shared. I've also found some armor files for the Clone Commando too, BTW.
    Well, technically I want a DC-15S carbine or DC-15A battle rifle, rather than the DC-17M that the clone commandoes and other Grand Army of the Republic SO BDE forces carry. But I'll keep an eye out for that one too I suppose, plus I've already found some pep files for it, which I can link you to if you like ;)
    Hey, I found someone with some of Nintendude's clone trooper files. He's a member of the 501st legion, he's on Clone Trooper network, where he goes by vagabond. He says the files were given to him by a ''cylonproject2000'', which we both know to be Nintendude.
    PS-I was over there because I want to make myself a deece out PVC, since those PVC guns the 501st likes to use are so freaking awesome. Plus I want to join at some point.
    I broke the screen on mine too, which means my brother and I must share his until my dad gets a chance to buy a replacement screen.
    Most games would be another button-punching time-killer by now, but Reach is one of the few games that feels new again every time you start it up.
    PS-Do you play Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron on PSP?
    Hey, you know the Westboro Baptist Church, that stupid hate group that protested SDCC? Well, they're getting sued; big time; by a man named Albert Snyder, who had his sons funeral picketed by the WBC. The case goes before the US Supreme Court on 10/6. Sweet (legal) revenge! :D
    There was a whole category of stuff about Halo Reach On demand at my dad's this morning.
    BTW, Best Buy gives you a $20 gift card when you buy Halo Reach, if you haven't heard.
    PS- Any progress on your Emile build since school started?
    Guess what? My school started today, not the 10th:( Someone should have told me that earlier:mad:
    PS-As you probably know Reach comes out a week from today, and my friend told me his Xbox should be fixed (or at least replaced) somtime before next month. I'm so excited!:D

Man, today's been weird :S
    I found out I'm not staying at my dad's this weekend, so I guess we can play some halo after all. Does 7:00 tonight work? Looks like maybe mochafreak can join in, so I won't have to be your only cannon-fodder XD
    Wanna play halo tomorrow morning at 8:30? I gotta go to my dad's at 10:00, so I might not have time play for long if we do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I am a dude

Video Games, Life
Occupation
School
Back