A
Reaction score

• I did call the store, if I wanted to get the game replaced they would take back the statue and diary.
    (journal, whatever) I don't give a damn about the statue but that journal is MINE!
    I dunno, I s'pose that since I don't even care enough, I wouldn't spend the money to do it. But I guess that's just me.
    I
    halo reach, was to easy ppl, got all the achievments but for 2. so i had to sell it.
    I can't play the campaign.... It sucks. My disk was ripped to shreds.... Please don't give any spoilers past the level tip of the spear. Because Long Night of Solace is all brokeded. At least (thank Poseidon) My multi works =[ *sigh*
    WTF seriously it's illeagel or however you spell that word :p from where you are at, man that sucks, but you got it right? i have a friend who went at midnight (not in the 405th and doesn't make armor) and got it and when he came home to play for about 10 minutes his mom was like what are you doing go to bed
    If you didn't know yet, you won the noble six avatar helmet from Sarah! :p
    go check out the thread!
    and congratulations! : )
    Very true, your B320 is coming out well too. I just bought my card stock so now I have to figure out what I want to craft. Here's the hard part.
    Hey, wonderful suit! I am quite envious. I am debating whether I want to make an ODST suit or a MC suit -_-
    omg im right up dar too gull man, nat you should wear your mvi suit if your kat isnt done to the releas and make video that would be legit haha
    Hey Ace,
    how are you able to set up your profile to allow visitor messages? I remember HG pointing it out earlier but i have no idea how this new site works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
always learning.. everyday.. thanks to the 405th

anything artistic, oh and xbox gaming..
Birthday
Jan 20, 1990 (Age: 34)
Occupation
Game Store Assistant

Signature

my kat thread!:http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...ander-Catherine-B320-AceNat-s-build-PIC-HEAVY
it is a continued project! just having a break..
Back