Foam “We Are ODST” shot for shot re-creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadMax117

Member DIN
S707
Tried to re-create part of the best live action video game trailers ever! Both armors I made (all foam) with my friend rocking my first set of armor. Shot on an iphone in the backyard during a night of heavy drinking, filmed and directed by my other friend. Ran out of lighter fluid so gas was used towards the end, a fire extinguisher and hose was on stand by. My wife did my old man makeup. Helmet on the BR was only a raw cast at the time so it’s digitally finished with other effects my other other friend did

Last edited:
Sounds cool, but there seems to be a problem with displaying the video? Not sure if something went wrong during uploading or if it's on the site's end

1635389819278.png

it's weird. it won't load the video and after refreshing the page it shows up for a split second before going back to audio only. do you have any other way of sharing it? would love to see it

it's weird. it won't load the video and after refreshing the page it shows up for a split second before going back to audio only. do you have any other way of sharing it? would love to see it
I’ve tried a couple times but to no avail :( it’s on my ig @radmaxcosplay in an older post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back