1/24 halo warthog pep build

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are going to want to post pics fast, or this thread will go fast! I learned that the hard way hahaha. But good luck on the build and give us some pics!!!

303084_1743050394955_1799599817_1162176_243622_n.jpg

this is the rear section of the hog completed so far

Just a wundering is it possible to get warthog peps for a 1/1 scale hog and if so were link it please could be a project far up the line.

i intend to and thanks

I hope you don't mind me saying this, why?
Remote r/c of warthog is available at most toy stores and they are very decent too. For less than $30 why would you pep a warthog and stick a r/c control car underneath. We make pep/armor/suit because we can't buy one decent at any store. I think it is easier if you buy one of the toys and make improvements to it.

I would think if you really wanted, you could scale the file 1:1. bevbor made a full scale banshee with cardboard. link. You can ask him how he did it.

I hope you don't mind me saying this, why?
Remote r/c of warthog is available at most toy stores and they are very decent too. For less than $30 why would you pep a warthog and stick a r/c control car underneath. We make pep/armor/suit because we can't buy one decent at any store. I think it is easier if you buy one of the toys and make improvements to it.

if the man wants to build his own let him. dont try to shun him away from it. we are here to encourage not bombard with questions about why he didnt buy a prebuild one. our purpose is to provide encouragment as a community.

@op- good work my friend i cant wait to see the final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back