2 armors 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Prime

2 armors 1 month WIP Haybusa/MK VI (Updated)

Okay so my buddy and me are going to the midnight launch of Halo: Reach at the local game stop and we desided we want to wear some armor to it (and do a skit if they will let us I know the people that work their:p) well here is the problem non of the armor is finished mune ia only peped abut 90% and we started his... yesterday so this is just a thread about our... wait my (scince i am makeing it all) mad dash to finish the armor in time

P1010847.jpg

P1010848.jpg

P1010849.jpg

awesome! one month! thats not alot of time..
but i see your doing the lower def files so it will be easier for you :D
good luck, hope it goes well and im looking forward to seeing it done :p

nat

Even if it's low def armor you can still fix that by using foamies cut out the chest and back details then just glue it to the armor after you have fiberglassed, resined, bondoed and sanded of course same goes for the boot accordion and the boot top detail as well as the inner thighs. Zero I don't know if you are in Arkansas but if you want help with this and you live in the same state as me the more the merrier and armor can be done quicker.

Your pep work looks good, and I can't really offer a whole lot of advice, other than... good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Wait... isn't the Reach launch TWO months away?

yay i finished peping my set of armor and now i need to start on the weapons and my friends set
P1010854.jpg
P1010855.jpg
P1010851.jpg
P1010852.jpg

P1010853.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have finished my friends Haybusa chest attachment and i also finished a couple guns that where origonaly a Nerf long shot But i moddified to look like a BR and a Shotgun

Haybusa
P1010864-1.jpg

BR
P1010869.jpg

P1010870.jpg

Shotgun
P1010868.jpg

Everything looks great so far, two suggestions: On the shotgun, you might want to do a shorter barrel on top, just looks a bit long maybe lop off about an inch, and on the chest piece you might want to make it two pieces if it is a tight fit, that way it can come on and off easier, but other than that great job so far dude!

hey thanks for those tips but i have a question i might do a light system (sheild emmiters and helmet lights) the sheild lights are all going to be one circut and the melmet lights are going to be independent but does anyone kno where i can get the scamatics for the lights?

well this is my last update scince i probable i cannot finish the armor intime so my video showing you my last update

Last edited by a moderator:
nice helm, i like the battle damage :D
its a shame you cant get your suits done in time.

you kicked your cat! ahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back