222notforu!'s Costume Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently just heard of this site through youtube, and I thought that it would be the coolest thing to make a MC costume! So I looked around the site for awhile and I just signed up.I've used Pepakura for about a month now and i've made some armor but with regular paper.So I got some cardstock and superglue.Heres my progess.

ODST helmet H2(Cardstock)
[attachment=4971:$dst.jpg]

Plasma Pistal(copypaper :cautious: )
[attachment=4970:plasmapistal.jpg]

Assult rifle.(copypaper :cautious: )never finished :mad: , but I made another out of cardstock
[attachment=4973:assultrifle.jpg]

Halo 3 settings in Japanese :lol:
[attachment=4972:downsize...29081940.jpg]

:lol: Yeah!! my first post !

can i ask why you posted the same pictures twice, then posted your japanese halo copy,

plus the ODST helmet isnt folded/glued properly, you can tell by the shape of it,i would redo it to be honest, but whatever floats your boat

just keep up the good work and keep practising

Zenzeigan said:
can i ask why you posted the same pictures twice, then posted your japanese halo copy, plus the ODST helmet isnt folded/glued properly, you can tell by the shape of it,i would redo it to be honest, but whatever floats your boat

The odst is for testing when ever i get resin,etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made it because I had never made a helmet before.but the odst 1 from halo 2 was easy so i printed it and made it.now I have a 2 helmets, working on 3.I just got done with my MC one.maybe I should mold my legendary helmet...???

im not sure, bad eyesight rlly, and bad angles pic, im not too sure on H2 stuff. but it just looks like the jaw part is abit too big to me, but thats just me

Zen, I don't have a Halo 3 copy in japanese.If your Change your xbox360's language to Japanese ,then it changes the games language in xbox live ONLY!! not the game itself but the language on live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back