343 Guilty Spark!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPU7N1K

Jr Member
Halo 3 lauch is only 6 days away, and there's gonna be a cosplay competition -- winner gets legendary edition, which they don't sell here in Singapore. Given only 11 days notice (i think), i decided to make.... 343 GUILTY SPARK!! Whee!! Not finished yet, but here are some pics.
P9170023.jpg

P9180030.jpg

P9180032.jpg

P9180033.jpg

P9180031.jpg

P9190034.jpg

I guess since my armor's indestructible, I can pwn all you mjolnir armor makers :p J/K, j/k

wow that's looking pretty sweet! keep it up.

more importantly, how are you gonna fly and what kind of lasers are you gonna shoot? ;) jk

Mad Cow said:
wow that's looking pretty sweet! keep it up.

more importantly, how are you gonna fly and what kind of lasers are you gonna shoot? ;) jk

Fool! He does not shoot lasers!!!....He brings in random items from forge and drops them on people..

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be sweet if you took a remote controlled helecopter and then like rigged a fishing like to make it fly... :p

Anyone have any ideas on how to make the 'eye' glow blue? Or should i just paint it. Only 4 days left to finish it up..

Sarge Christi said:
LEDs.
You could install them in guilty spark.

is there such thing as blue leds? do i have to use a blue plastic wrap over the leds? how many should i use?? Thanks!

Gunnz777 said:
"You told there wouldn't be any cameras."
"And you told me you were gonna wear something NICE!"

Hmm..Oh that scene..yeah I usally skip it now when I play lol..

Nevermind i'm not gonna use leds anymore.. Too troublesome. More pics tomorrow! By the end of tmr, it should be 90% complete. Right now, it's only 63%..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back