360 Hdd Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasAggie2011

Well, my1st release 360 finally gave up the ghost a few weeks ago, ironically right after i told a freshman not to stand it vertically because people report more problems with RRoD that way.

Since christmas is ocmign up i was thinking of getting a new 360 that has an HDMI plug. from what i understand, the new regular versions and the elites both have HDMIs and the only differences is that the elite is more expensive, has a bigger HDD and has a nicer color scheme.

my question to everyone is will my old hard drive work if i plug it into a new 360?

Yes.

Also, if you have a hard drive, why not just get the arcade. You already have wireless controllers and HD cables, so all you need is the main console. If you really want a larger HDD, you can upgrade to a 120gb yourself and save yourself around $150. I upgraded myself, and bought a 120 gb hard drive for $20 and installed it myself into the hard drive container. Look ma' I don't pay $190 for useless gigabytes.

probably the route ill take, buti oculd use some new controllers. i broke 2 and the drunks of my dorm broke the other. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back