3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I'm waiting for my Verizon Broadband to refresh tomarrow and I'll put up all my Gundams into one big ZIP folder I forget how many I have. None are unfolded just the raw 3D models some of the models are even from the company that did the animations for the show.

Wow from the company thats pretty sweet. Now I'm going to go insane by tomarrow cant wait, and thanks for doing that. BTW this place is just amazing, love how everyone just shares things.

ein thats what make's comunities like this one work ;)
were one big group of friends and if we can help one and other we always will :D

I'm trying to upload the files now for the Heavy Arms, Deathscythe, and Sandrock going to take a while because all three are in one file.

ill do that asap ^^

btw i found some pdf files of the unicorn gundam but its like.... small anyone here up for rescaling them to be used as a real life sized one ?

THANK YOU NINTENDUDE these are great. I really hope I can figure out how to unfold them and if I cant I will post what I got so far and maybe some one else can finish it.

Ok I've been messing with this and I'm having a really hard time figureing it all out. I hope someone can do all of these as these are most of my favorite gundams only missing a few.

IF and WHEN someone's able to unfold them all/most/some, please post! :D I'd love to start making these..... sadly I have no clue when it comes to 3D and unfolding.

I have lots more Gundams than just those. Those files are for the Sandrock, Epyon, Deathstrike, Heavy Arms and the RX-79, if you want a certian Gundam just name it and I'll probably have the file for it and I can upload it.

Well I would love to ask for them but since I dont know what im doing I wont atleast untill these are unfolded. I was also wondering since it seems like we are all pretty big gundam fans if anyone plays the Gundam:Operation Troy xbox 360 demo, I just recently downloaded it because sadly it doesnt look like it will ever come here to america, but it seems like if you want to play you need to have a party because there is nobody really left. If your intrested in playing or how to get it its the only thing I can contribute to all the amazing gundam fans here.

hey man,
you dont need a party :p
its part of the dinasty warriors series if im correct so its like you + your people against a massive army
also gonna have pictures up of my allready in progres unicorn model :D

Supposed to Release in 2011 around november in the US. Bandai America Has only on released the Demo to see how popular it was.
It received Just barely enough hit to be released. But in small numbers, Like Steel Battalion.

Hey nintendude,
Did anything Happen with the RX-79 File you were workin on with Schizo? I tried to Download it and I thought it was ready for unfold.
But is it a 3D model? I'm just curious.

hey jester I was always curious about your avatar if that was you and if it is did you use pep files or anything. As for the game ive been watching it for years and it just keeps getting pushed back and now it just has TBA I know its been out for a few years in japan but I really hope it does come out I finally played with some people today and that game is freaking amazing if any gundam game is going to sale well here in america it would be this one has a very battlefield/cod kinda feeling and we all know how well those games do here.

I hate to sound like that nagging needy guy but im curious if anyone has the pep files for the gouf custom with the gatling gun/shield combo. Heres why im asking Im going to go as a gundam to a convention next year and im on the fatter side then it seems like most people here and the gouf seems like it fits that type of person better then say 90% of the gundams do and I made that decision before I found this awesome place but i couldnt find anything for the gouf or a zaku for that matter, even though I would still use the other files I asked for maybe not for a costume but to make things like im going to put a link to at the bottom. If anyone knows where to find them, let me know and the only reason I want only pep files because I cant unfold things so please help me.

again this is mainly what I plan on doing with the other files if they get unfolded
http://forum.zerogunz.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=5779&sid=6cc3701ac0d7960130bd7875fac9453d

hey ein,

I dont have it but if you are of the larger kind of guy (think most of us here might be haha) why not just adjust the scale ?
like if its 90% for thin people 100% and according to your own weight and size 100% x% ?

nintendude i need to get in touch with you
or well if anyone else wants to i need help with my exia suit.
if anyone is out there willing enough to help leme know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back