3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
rensole if i could i'd definitely do it :(

Nintendude? PPPPWWEEEAAAASEEEE :3

But on the serious note, these are looking amazing!!! Keep up the good work man.

I love Gundam. It is great that you making a pep of this popular anime character. I may make the helmet only. I would not want to make the whole suit.

If you plan to make the whole suit, you have to plan ahead on how to put the suit together. I can assure you that the mobility is very limited. Check this guy out. He looks cool but he can't move much. He looks like a prop than an action figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
the suit is at this point constructed in such a way that you will be able to move around in it normally ;)
there might be some slight limitations but not allot in the way i constructed the suit

No matter what you do with a Gundam suit, you will always have a limited range of motion. That's just the way it was designed. It was never meant to be on a person so that is why it will always have some limitation. Now how well you scale the model and strap it together will determine how well you can move in it.

Someone please unfold Gundam Heavyarms it is probably my second favorite gundam next to Gundam Sandrock, which would be awesome if you could make that one as well, I love that Heavyarms was made I LOVED the Gundam Wing series just because its what got me into gundam.

well thanks ein ^^
after xmass im going to focus on gundam duel GAT-X102 because someone requested it allready :p
after that one im not sure what I'll be up to haha :D

ok dude cause your going to work on my mobile suit ill help you unfold iv done loads of unfolding before thing is i dont have a paaword to pep 3 so i dont know of much help i can be

All I need is time I'll look at the body files as soon as I can but right now I got a lot on my plate I am trying to get taken care of.

well thanks ein ^^
after xmass im going to focus on gundam duel GAT-X102 because someone requested it allready :p
after that one im not sure what I'll be up to haha :D

I'm sure your busy but it would be awesome if anyone could make Gundam Sandrock Custom that would be awesome. It would be nice to see all the endless waltz gundams actually.

I Vote Sandrock too :)

Yea Gundam Sandrock fans unite!! But on a serious note I dont have to much experience, practically none LOL, but I do want to learn how to unfold things and all the other pep stuff and I would love to learn on Sandrock it would keep me motivated to try and finish it and I was wondering Nintendude if you would be willing to put those model up for download or something, If not I completly understand I'm sure alot of hard work went into it.

Right now I'm waiting for my Verizon Broadband to refresh tomarrow and I'll put up all my Gundams into one big ZIP folder I forget how many I have. None are unfolded just the raw 3D models some of the models are even from the company that did the animations for the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back