3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont have allot of work to do stuff :/
im studying law n stuff and i got exams every other week so im pretty much swamped atm rofl :p
i was originally intending on creating a 3d model of ironmans new upcoming armor bleeding edge but even thats been put on the backburner for a month or so now lol

That sounds brutal man, good luck on your exams though!

Let me know when you can get to the changes for the Gundam and ill work on my unfolding skills and also unfolding the pieces that don't need to be changed or altered. I talked to Sniperbaas and he is going to break up the model for me so i can get working on the unfolding. Now i do not promise a good unfold as i am new but i will try my best to get it as smooth as i can.

Alright,

rensole, i finished unfolding the right thigh and i tested it out, since i am currently waiting on the money to buy the key for pepakura designer, and this is what i got:

Picture0019.jpg

Picture0020.jpg

Picture0021.jpg

Picture0022.jpg

Let me know what you think! I have to re-size it to fit me but other than that i think i did a pretty good job. Also thank you Sniperbaas for breaking apart the model!

I have some other questions for you rensole but i will pm you with those.

Attachments

• Picture0019.jpg
    Picture0019.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Picture0020.jpg
    Picture0020.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Picture0021.jpg
    Picture0021.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 196
  • Picture0022.jpg
    Picture0022.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 186
I found my toy Nu Gundam Heavy Weapons System!

Picture0023.jpg

(Sorry for the crummy pic...had to take it with my webcam)

I am still working on the sizing for the pieces and unfolding. I am going to be putting together the forearm piece tonight. I will have pics of it later.

Attachments

• Picture0023.jpg
    Picture0023.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 191
Sorry for the double post but i have some bad news....I did not get paid enough this week to get the key for Pepakura. The good news that goes along with that is that i get paid every week! XD

Also i had been fiddling around with the files working on unfolding and such, and i kept them up on my computer so when i got the key i could just save them. Unfortunately my laptop has a pretty run down battery and i left it off the charger for a little too long....and it shut down.....so i now lost all my stuff i was working on. I had the forearm, thigh, and the front 2 panels on the waist unfolded and waiting to save when it crashed. I will do my best once i get the key to get the files up and unfolded but thats my status so far.

looks awesome man, im sorry i have been afk for age's but yeah law school does that **** to a man :/
love the fact that its coming allong so great ^^
keep us posted and euu you could just crack it :p

wow i was away for a lon time and here we go gundam in the forum :)
i did all ready unfold a gundam some times ago and i still have the files!!! but never had time to make it, i post a picture here if there is anyone who want to try pm me and i will post the files:) (may be they need to be check from someone better than me to unfold)
gundam-1.jpg

Attachments

• gundam-1.jpg
    gundam-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 183
man that Gundam looks awesome! like ein385 said, what Gundam is it? and im sure you did a great job unfolding it!

Also i should be unfolding like crazy on Thursday when i get paid and get the password for Pepakura Designer!

I went looking through gundams and it looks like the RX-78NT-1 Alex and it looks like a very cool gundam and has a very cool color scheme.

I like the shield in the google pics i looked up. Very nice work on rounding out the files on this thread. I have a bunch from Nintendude when he posted them on a while ago, he said a couple of them needed work but i'm not too sure what he meant by that. I hope to get a good feel for unfolding. Before i had my comp turn off and lost all my progress i think i did a pretty good job on the two back flaps that cover the butt area.

I also need some help on how to do the sizing for these. I know i will be doing it to myself while i am doing it but is there a standard at all for any of this? If so can anyone give me a rundown of how the standard scaling is for these pieces?

allright i install pepakura and i saw that i didn t finish to unfold everything, in the rar you got pdo and obj files and all the pieces are divided for category, so if someone want to join and help for the unfold is welcome!!!!

Alright i just got the code for Pepakura Designer! so tonight after work i will be unfolding like a mad man!!!!

From what ive seen so far from your files yurio510 I have a new project to work on. I was doing the RX-78-2 but I just really dont like the simplicity of that gundam or color scheme. Your model looks pretty easy for a beginer to do so thats my new project cant wait to get started on it the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back