3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! First file out the gate!

If someone could make this for me and tell me how it fits that would be great. The Forearm piece here is all symmetrical so you can build it for the right and the left.

http://www.4shared.com/file/y8QRwCF-/Gundam_Right_and_Left_Forearm.html

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 154
Okay so i wanted to do something a little easier since it is pretty late and i am tired. So i took a crack at the backpack for you YURI0510, since the way it was unfolded it looked like you hit the auto button and let it go from there. I sized it to the same size you had your original backpack.

File: http://www.4shared.com/file/kh7yDAkG/BACK.html

And picture of the item i unfolded:
1.jpg

Please let me know what you think YURI0510 and Gundam fans!

Giving me feedback on my unfolding will help me to better myself in this area for the future so please any feedback at all in the unfolding process helps us all.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 190
yea I got a license as well now figured I would need one if I needed to change anything and save it. Now im working through touching up some area's that cut across to other sheets and make sure it fits on letter size paper but as far as completly unfolding something im not really good it just is on like one sheet for the whole part and I know thats just to small so if I can get files that are the right size I can split them up and stuff like that, im working on the chest now I already did all the arm folder. Although after seeing shadows unfold of the booster pack I want to wait for his but I will post what I get but it wont no where near as clean as shadows unfold that thing is nice.

Ok I finish making all the pep files fit on letter paper I will post them tomorrow when I can, hopfully it helps shadow some, but I will start working on the booster pack tomorrow as well that thing is just unfolded to nicely not too:D

ein385, thanks for the compliments man! Do you want me to unfold the details on the booster pack for ya too? That way you can build all of the booster pack on not just the box frame.

Yea, post what you got done. Also if it helps ein385 look up Pepakura Unfolding Tutorial 1 at youtube and it should help getting the idea of were you need to unfold pieces at. I watched it and it helped me figure out where to start XD

Also i would suggest making a list of the things you would need to turn on or change for every file, like turn on the edge ID, or change paper size to letter not A4...stuff like that. I know i need to cause i still forgot to turn o the edge ID!

really good unfold shadowshail it s really cleantonight i will attemp some part that stil fold i let you know wich one like this we don t work on the same piece!

guys let me kno what you think about my hand plate, i first modelling for a guyver project, but they can be used in all the model i think, really high def i all ready unfolded them but i think it will be good to use a plotter for the cutting cause the pieces are small, maybe if someone want to attempt to reunfold it!!!
HAND1.jpg
HAND2.jpg
HAND3.jpg

Attachments

• HAND2.jpg
    HAND2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 167
  • HAND3.jpg
    HAND3.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 155
  • HAND1.jpg
    HAND1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 158
if you want YURI i can take a look at it and see if i can get it so the pieces are not as small.

Okay so i unfolded the file but i am still working on it...it does have a lot of small pieces and i am going to have to get the tabs to be smaller to then it should be good.

I put it on letter paper and split as much as I could so I had as little cross over to two sheets, there where just some things that I couldnt split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back