3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey shadow do you mind if I send you the parts I have finished instead of waiting till I finish the whole thing?

Ok here is the entire left side I hope the way I did it is ok the head and back pack is about half done the chest is about 90% and you have the cod piece already if you dont I was planning on redoing it because its not that great the way it was and the right for the most part is just the same pieces like the foot, sholder, and lower arm and I think the upper arm can be used as well but I'm not really sure on that one.

http://www.4shared.com/file/IcO6lm04/RX-79_G__V2_left_side.html

Hey I just wanted to see if there was anything you didnt like on the parts. I tried to think of how to make it work best as a costume and give the most mobility I could. Just let me know if theres anything I did you didnt like.

sorry for not replying. I honestly haven't even looked at them yet. I am currently working on building a theater set for Titanic the Musical and so far i have been putting in close to 17 hour days and passing out for the rest just so i can start it all over again. i wont be as busy towards the end of next week and from then till college starts up so ill try and look at them then.

Sorry again for not working on these, i am trying but its getting hard to get some time in to work on them.

hey guys im back after haveing to over hull my comp. Lame lost all my pep files. But im working one the zeta and a zaku 3d view in milkshape. ALl post link when there done.

ein i just got some time to take a look at those parts for the whole left side and they look immaculate man! friggin amazing work! now i just need to get some time to work on unfolding those guys and we are set!

Most of the Left side pieces can just be inverted and changed, honestly it easier that way when doing these cause sometimes the left and right are not the exact same size so when you go in to re-size them to you it screws it up cause the proportions are not correct.

Also if you keep using the V2 on the end of the models it helps me keep track of what is new and what is old XD

Looks like you don't have to do anything on the right side. All i need now is just the Head, Gun, and Backpack and i should be set for the RX-79[G]! BioDelta is working on learning Blender so he can help break down models as well as fix them so that should at least help a little. Right now i just need to find time to sit down and unfold the hell out of these things XD

ok good to hear. It might be awhile before I can sit down and work on it but U should be able to get them done in a few weeks.

Thanks for the interest and building the Alex! (your link does not work. Maybe try embedding a photo or two of the completed project/pieces on the post itself) We are working on more Gundam files as i speak but it is taking some time due to life getting in the way. Stay tuned to the **Official** Gundam Pepakura File Thread for more updates when they come out! The current project we are making is the RX-79[G] so stay tuned!

Freedom/Justice Pep Help

Yay you guys are *awesome*

So my buddy roped me into having a crack at making these guys (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/373432). I have the figurines but i thought i may as well ask you guys for some help first... I had a look at the files for Alex on the *official* thread, and made the helmet and a few bits and pieces as i thought i could mod from there... i could not :p (i'm still new to the pepakura thing, but it is soooo much better than building right from scratch.)

Anyhoo the link for rensole117's helmet is dormant so i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a linky to unfolded files?

Sweetas will do :) I know its a long shot - but i dont plan to be seriously finishing this for about a year or so with all my other study and such, so any help is good help right?

Not too sure if i have the unfolded version of Rensole's helmet but i will check and post if i have it.

Sorry for not being on at all or updating this. I am in college and am the Stage Manager for South Pacific so i have been uber busy. after the play i should have more time on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back