3d gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, NEVER thought I'd find a thread on pep GUNDAM! =D I'd kill to have a crack at a Strike Freedom HD or Wing Zero HD (6' size, not model) even though I've just started a HD Master Chief >.<
Also have the new ZGMF-X20A Perfect Grade Strike Freedom model if by any chance anyone needed reference shots or anything, I have no probs with taking off individual pieces of armor for photos etc

_5C077Y_

We are working on the models and we do have the 2 Gundams you mentioned but right now we are at a little slow point in working cause some of us are pretty busy with RL. We all want to get as much as we can out so if you are patient enough then it will be out in the near future.

This also gives you time to finish your HD Master Chief XD

stay tuned in the future for more models!

Sorry, took a quick look at it before the weekend, It's going to need a bit of work to fix some of the edges and stuff. I was totally out of it this weekend though, I took a road trip to vegas. XD

No worries at all :) I look forward to seeing peoples work and finished products on these gundam models, keep up the exceptional work guys :)

Sorry, took a quick look at it before the weekend, It's going to need a bit of work to fix some of the edges and stuff. I was totally out of it this weekend though, I took a road trip to vegas. XD

Lucky I wish I could do that but what needs fixing? I did notice I messed up on the head that I will fix.

Lucky I wish I could do that but what needs fixing? I did notice I messed up on the head that I will fix.

Well the head for example, (I always like to start there for some reason...) On the inside it has a ton of hidden faces and unneeded layers. Print it out as is and you would have three or four solid layers of stuff between the bottom of the helmet and the top.
So I have to crawl in there and delete every one of them without accidentally deleting something important of the face of it.
Not a big problem, but a time consuming one.

try the other parts and see if theres any others with that problem I probably will do the head and the back pack but if theres any others let me know

Hey ein385, i started unfolding the head for the RX-79[G] today and i noticed a red ring around the part of the chin that sticks out. Can you tell me if that chin piece is actually detached from the head? it will help me in breaking that piece down.

Actually that is fine. It will help in the unfolding process. I just needed to make sure it was separate from everything else.

Wow, You made a part of my dreams come true there Ein. I just tried to download the Pack and well, I can't do Winrar, It destroys my comp. Is there any possible way to get them as standard Pep like .odj or .pdf, those're what My lazy comp allows.

I wanna do that Zaku Sooo Bad! Argh! XD

Jester can you open zip files? Also shadow if you can work on the shield after you finish the head that would be awesome I think I finally made my decision to do the RX-79(G), after going back and forth between it and the zaku, and I love that shield so I really want to start with it.

ill see what i can do. I am on Spring break for my college this next week so i should have some time to work on the model.

I think so... Would it be set-up in the pep Designer download Menu on my comp??

Edit Wait Zip file through Email? Yea, I can open those.

Hey Ein385 there are some open edges in the oddest places on the RX-79 [G] Cod piece. Is there any way you can fix those areas? you should be able to see them if you open it up in the Designer first.

Ok so I started with the shield cuz it looked like the easiest part to start with to try and figure out what made open edges and it was pretty easy to fix so I went and moved on to the cod peice and Its been a major pain because pep is acting stupid I will make a simple change and when I open it back up in pep it tries to remove what more verticies and faces and just messes everything up and when I will go and undo what I just did sometimes it fixes the problem or it tries and remove even more to where pep crashes so its taken me way longer to try and get it out to you shadow but I do have the shield but there were a few areas no matter what I tried I could not get them to close.

http://www.4shared.com/file/5OSuFdZV/RX_79_G_Shield_V2.html

Edit: I figured out the problem its 3dsmax preserve max's texture cordinates and pep dont work well together now I should be able to get this out quicker

sounds good man thanks! I think because the RX-79 [G] is so detailed that most of the pieces have a little red line here or there in the file when opened in Pep Designer. Ill let you know if there is any major ones that need fixed up.

Thanks Big time, When I begin working I'll show pics here.

Edit: Well I just Tried to open it and it's not even allowing it to be opened in PepD3. Oh well thanks anyway man, I'll just see if someone makes one, Or I'll have to find a way to use my own 3D modeling programs, which I still can't find out how to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back