3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris007 said:
How bout the ARC alien rifle from district 9

I put a file up on the Pepakura Site Gallery a little while back for that so you should be able to find it there.

landothespartan said:
Bit of an odd request, but i would like to see some Disk Thrower armor from Command and Conquer: Tiberium Sun.

I can try to get that but it will be boxy and very low poly.

@informer- I'm downloading UA as we speak and will keep you up to date on what I am doing with it via the PM system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
It looks easy enough to unfold I may give it a try.

@ZHunter I also have a high poly ghost trap as well if you want it.

sorry, but I asked Brothers Darkness already, but thanks for the offer. Albeit it having many open edges

llcj20 said:
I hope you dont mind me asking but how do you get a model out of a game?

Well you need 3 things mainly you need the game and it's best if you are running DirectX 8 with the game even if it tell you that you need a higher or lower one make sure you use DX8 with it, and the one I use more than others is 3D Ripper DX and you will need a 3D modelling program because a lot of the time you are ripping everything you see on the screen when you hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard, the 3D Ripper DX website will tell you more on how to use the program as well. I also use 3D VIA Printscreen and GameAssassain as well as my ripping programs.

Hey, nintendude.

Is there any way you could rip me a Plasma Cutter from Dead Space?

I wanna make one, and suck at scratch building.

Hey lads!

Nintendude, i love you!... (plutonically)... But all the same, that Intervention file is what i have been looking for, now i just need to buy some wood...

Heres the blueprint... I'm pretty sure its scaled... That is to say i have scaled it in photoshop...

InterventionScaled53InchesandGrid.jpg

Cheers, have fun wit it.

Also, could i request the Vector Sub Machine gun from MW2 and if its not to much trouble, the barret 50 cal. :D...

Thanks man.

Cheers, Dave.

What are the odds of getting Vegeta's armor from Budokai tenkaichi 3? The one without the shoulders or crotch piece and the thin shoulder straps. It's such a simple model that I can't find anything even close to it.

Thanks.

Boba Fett said:
Really, the MOZ mk. V is just as detailed as a rip. Most of the mk. V is really texture to make it look right. Ummm... want awesome mk. IV? Abgates... Or do you mean for a say, film project?

Actually,the MOZ mk.V is a rip.I know because the riped textures fit perfectly and when I compared size it's the same.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back