3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it happens that someone has a 3d model for a Warhammer 40k Sister of Battle Armor? If not the pep at leat the 3d model .obj/.3ds...

Thanks!!!

Naria said:
Does it happens that someone has a 3d model for a Warhammer 40k Sister of Battle Armor? If not the pep at leat the 3d model .obj/.3ds...

Thanks!!!

You can get a sister of battle mod for fallout 3 here.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9270

And you can use thisd to extract the armor files.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34

I could do it for you, even unfold the armor, but sadly, my connection is down for now, and apart from it we'd need someone to separate the armor into body parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any way the magnets and the resin parts can be made please ?

2540-0001d1.jpg

nintendude didn't you have Chewbacca wookiee bowcaster as a 3d model ?

as i am hoping to make this :)
DSC_8520low.jpg

thank you

unheared said:
nintendude didn't you have Chewbacca wookiee bowcaster as a 3d model ?

as i am hoping to make this :)
DSC_8520low.jpg

thank you

I just can't hold this one down. You're going to make an alien fursuit?! I almost sprayed my screen with water.

unheared said:
is there any way the magnets and the resin parts can be made please ?

2540-0001d1.jpg

thank you

all those can be built out of parts found at home depot

all those can be built out of parts found at home depot

I live in the uk so i don't know if i can get the same stuff as you maybe able to.

but I do hope so.

what about the purple and the red part, what did you have in mind ?

I'm looking for a DC-17m blaster rifle from republic commando (1 or 2) (star wars)

also, the files don't have to be really nice. i'm just using them for measurements.

shmalofan said:
I'm looking for a DC-17m blaster rifle from republic commando (1 or 2) (star wars)

also, the files don't have to be really nice. i'm just using them for measurements.

same here i haven't found only peps or 3d models

It's not a DC-17, but bevbor has made 2 versions of the DC-15 here. Hope it helps.

-Matt

shmalofan said:

unheared said:
same here i haven't found only peps or 3d models

So people know I have pretty much stopped taking any requests for 3D models two main reasons are first that the software I had on my computer got wiped when I had to format my PC thanks to a XP Security Tool virus, and the second reason is because too many people were asking for things to be modelled when I said time and time again that I don't do any modelling only game rips. If someone else wishes to take over doing the 3D model requests feel free but I probably won't be taking any more for a couple months. What I will most likely be doing is continuing to unfold files for people and if I complete any files they will be added to the first page of my pepakura collection.

Nintendude said:
only game rips.

Well...I have a request. I want all the stuff you can rip from Unreal Tournament 3. Vehicles, char models, weapons and even the shield power ups.

EDIT: Btw, I'll need Section 8 textures, if you have them.

Nintendude said:
So people know I have pretty much stopped taking any requests for 3D models two main reasons are first that the software I had on my computer got wiped when I had to format my PC thanks to a XP Security Tool virus, and the second reason is because too many people were asking for things to be modelled when I said time and time again that I don't do any modelling only game rips.

I have a few items that I need unfolded. I have some Stargate stuff and Robo Cop if you can unfold those for me let me know. I have more where those came from to0. Thanks for any assistance.

Darth Scruffy said:
I have a few items that I need unfolded. I have some Stargate stuff and Robo Cop if you can unfold those for me let me know. I have more where those came from to0. Thanks for any assistance.

just being nose what robocop stuff you got ?

Well I have a Robocop set of armor mostly unfolded the legs just need to be finished and you can find the file in my Pep Collection. If you want to go for it feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back