405th Community Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
Is anyone gonna join the Central besides me and Dread? :D

I can join either the EST or CST. I live so close to the time zone line it doesnt matter to me really. What time we talking about starting things off?

Last edited by a moderator:
ill host for holland

gt: haloreplicas

dutch time, 14.00 PM

GAMES, GTA4 HALO3

DLC, MYTHIC LEGENDARY HEROIC NORMAL

GAMETYPES: INFECTION, GRIFFBALL, TEAM CRAZY KING, SLAYER

It is with great anger and extreme frustration that I must bring the news of my TV craping out on me at the worst time of all!!! I have no idea how the darned thing happened but it broke! Now i've got to use a small TV with a built in DVD player and i'm having trouble getting it to work too! ARG!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm truly sorry you guys. I'll try to fix the new TV, but I don't think it will be on in time to host the Eastern time party.
Yet again i'm truly sorry.

On a lighter note, I've made a very cool map in time for next week, so Keegan, be ready for it.

One last time, sorry, hope you all have a great weekend, i'll try to fix that blasted thing so I can make some games.

As promised, here's the list of possible interested people from the Anstice Brigade.

FiTh BlAdE
Lt Vyynn
ODST General
Raikoh067
Zeta Crossfire

I say possible as they all expressed interest, but never said one way or the other if they would definitly be there. If they're on though, might as well throw them an invite.

Remember to play nice. I'll be informing them to do the same as is our clan's general practice to treat everyone we play with, or against with the same respect given. That means if there's any trouble with these guys, let me know. They'll be dealt with accordingly. Watch out for Zeta. He's a little...weird, but relatively harmless.

Have fun!

Well how is everything going? My TV is still out of comition and may be until next weekend, not sure. Well I hope you all are having a great time, I'm stuck staring at my 360 wondering why karma hates me. Oh well, have fun!

EDIT:Next weekend I would like to hold a 405th team tryout, I now we've been doing these gamedays to draw all of us together and we've been doing good with it. I would just like to get a set 405th team together.
(HRM! Bungie Humpday! HRM!) It would be nice :D

So staff, mods, and anyone else that wants to do so please PM me about this, because we do need a set team.

RRoD came back.
Then as soon as the weekend was over.
RRoD went away.

He has a habit of ruining my fun on weekends.

The Stig said:
RRoD came back.
Then as soon as the weekend was over.
RRoD went away.

He has a habit of ruining my fun on weekends.

"He"? 0.o Anyways I haven't seen much happening today either but, I'm still hopeful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back