405th flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

blowing bomb

Jr Member
i dont know if this has been done but i found the halo 3 flag model and i thought someone could unfold it and someone makes it and puts the 405th logo on it and send it to bungie. if you like the idea maybe we can make it happen :)

If you were planning on making a pep file for a flag I would recommend against it, but making the actual flag would be awesome!

You could probably just start with a regular flag pole and if you want just add an extension across to make the flag always extended. The only real challenge would be finding someone able (or willing) to cut and stitch you the logo you want. But if you want to make a cheaper flag you could just go for a nylon/plastic flag with a print on it so you could make more (different kinds) quickly if you wanted.

If you were planning on making a pep file for a flag I would recommend against it, but making the actual flag would be awesome!

You could probably just start with a regular flag pole and if you want just add an extension across to make the flag always extended. The only real challenge would be finding someone able (or willing) to cut and stitch you the logo you want. But if you want to make a cheaper flag you could just go for a nylon/plastic flag with a print on it so you could make more (different kinds) quickly if you wanted.

A screen printed logo would be fairly easy.

If we do get a flag, it should be taken along to a con, maybe some one for Dragon Con, one for Comic Con, and so on, that would be awsome.

You will need to get permission from the brand manager to reproduce the logo. Lots of information regarding the logo here
(please read the entire thread): -

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/8547-405Th-Graphic-Guidelines

A discussion regarding putting the logo on your armour, including a response from "Adam", who is the founder of the 405th website and as much as anyone can claim to be the guardian of its' intellectual property:

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...n-to-start-a-controversy.?p=444486#post444486

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back