405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared me for a sec. I see a new post so I look at my laptops clock and saw it was the 18th. Then I realized it was 1:14 AM.

If my conversions are right these are the times.

Pacific: 6 PM
Eastern: 9 PM
Mountain: 7 PM
Central: 8 PM
Atlantic: 5 PM

Hi friends, I am Jacqueline Pigdon from London. I am new to this forum. Can you tell me something about this forum?
I have joined this forum to understand------ and i think this is the best forum source to get informed about it. I hope you all will help for this. Thanks to all of you.

I'm having my 4th Annual "Halopalooza" (Halo Lan party) tomorrow night to celebrate Halo: Anniversary. Should be a good turn out! My gamertag is InfiniTTTy if anyone would like to join in.

Sorry guys that I pretty much wasn't there.... My best friend literally made me go play her board games with her and other people.... I did hand my controller off to other people to 'host' in my place. I know Alex was there... not like I even saw anyone else on like 20 mins after the 'game night' started...

sorry i couldnt make it on, my girlfreinds son was playing using my gt, plus i was in bed around 11 (long ass week)

Man, It's been a while since anyone has played.. So I'll post.

Does anyone wanna play halo reach or hell, Halo 3 in the next week or so? I would like to play with some community members. I'll try to get something semi-big organized, and hopefully we can have a fun night.

Maybe on the 27th we can all have a great big game night.

Thanks,
-Sepheus 13

Id love to got on play with people from here. sadly i dont have 3 anymore. I dont get to play on my xbox much cause of others watching tv or whatever, but Ill try to get on when the day comes.

Man, It's been a while since anyone has played.. So I'll post.

Does anyone wanna play halo reach or hell, Halo 3 in the next week or so? I would like to play with some community members. I'll try to get something semi-big organized, and hopefully we can have a fun night.

Maybe on the 27th we can all have a great big game night.

Thanks,
-Sepheus 13

I'm up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back