405th Image Set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdeth0

Jr Member
Are there any sets of images made especially for that 405th? Like wallpapers, desktop icons, logos, etc. I tried looking using the search feature, but every post ever came up in it so that didn't help. It would be nice to have the insignia for a ceiling project I'm going to do soon. Please, if you have any images, post them, here.

1diotic Gen1us said:
Are there any sets of images made especially for that 405th? Like wallpapers, desktop icons, logos, etc. I tried looking using the search feature, but every post ever came up in it so that didn't help. It would be nice to have the insignia for a ceiling project I'm going to do soon. Please, if you have any images, post them, here.

if your going to use the images u MUST obtain permission from the owner (i think its adam)

edit
Thx doc my mistake it's spase who's the brand manager

Last edited by a moderator:
The only graphics I'm aware of that have been made especially for (and approved by) the 405th would be the staff and member sigs as seen in this thread, as well as one 405th logo wallpaper (it's further down the page). Other than that, I'm afraid nothing's been made. Hope that still helps, though :cool:

That helps a lot, actually. :3 I never knew any of the Image regulations. Maybe I should have searched "graphics".

Glad I could be of assistance then, my fellow SPARTAN ;)

But yes, as ASM pointed out, if you plan on doing any graphics relating to the 405th you need to discuss it with the Admin/Mod group and get permission to do so.

Look here You would more then likely need to notify the Brand Manager, not Adam. Good luck! :cool:

Edit: Sorry Spartan II I see you posted the link first. *DoC Thinks* Read before you leap!

DoC ByTeS said:
Look here You would more then likely need to notify the Brand Manager, not Adam. Good luck! :cool:

Edit: Sorry Spartan II I see you posted the link first. *DoC Thinks* Read before you leap!

That's okay. I won't get the ban-hammer brought down on you for this extreme error :p lol

SPARTAN II said:
That's okay. I won't get the ban-hammer brought down on you for this extreme error :p lol

*Doc looks around for Doom and his Ban-Hammer* :eek:

LOL, thanks Spartan II. Also on a side note for the newer members there should be a couple of old topics floating around about patches and designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back