405th Logo Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chernobyl

Sr Member
Stick them somewhere else! Nobody ever said that the patches were designed solely for use on the shoulders, get creative!

RobotChicken

Why not simply download the vector artwork, import into a graphics application, scale it to the desired size, then print it onto label paper? A light misting of clear coat will seal it up for durability.

MyrHerder

Chernobyl: I'm very ocd about keeping my armor canon, and the battalion emblem goes on the right shoulder.

RobotChicken: that is all alien territory to me, plus I work 40-50 hours a week, so learning all that is going to be a drain on my remaining free time.

I've found a couple threads around the site where other users are volunteering to print logos. I don't feel too bad doing it that way, now that i have payed the 405th for it. Maybe we can convince them to offer more sizes on the official store.

Sent using Tapatalk.

MyrHerder

Not sure how that will go regarding the rules for using the official logo (Identify Guidelines). I'll have to check before I do that, but it could work. Thanks.

Sent using Tapatalk.

papaneitor

tthis is how i put the logo i choose to put the recruit rank in the head maybe put some other little details in the rest of the armour

13235770_10153459805511846_359191161_n.jpg

13233177_10153459805446846_1147004521_n.jpg

MyrHerder

Looks nice. I already have my Halo 3 emblem on the back of my helmet and standard UNSC emblems as appropriate around the sides and front.

Sent using Tapatalk.

MyrHerder

Myr, what about cutting off the 405th bit at the bottom?
Worked out pretty well. And the identity guidelines were a little unclear on this- they show the logo minus the letters, but only in the 1- 2- and 3-color variants, not the full color variant.

Update: Our Division Identity Officer Asgardianhammer has agreed to help me get my hands on a complete logo of the right size. Sounds like chopping the letters off was not preferred.

0e5c79741313bdfbc59ca95ebeef8981.jpg

50bea6280b2261101d02ccb0ebee1dfc.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.