405th Mentor Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be glad to help out a new member, you can just pair me with someone when you feel the need and/or get a chance

My noob also dropped off the map so if you have anyone that needs help send them my way.

I'd be happy to help a n00b out with the pepakura/fiberglass type method of building armor.

Wouldn't mind teaming up with you. I'd like to have a mentor and by the looks of it. A person who knows what to do xD, I got the pepping down but when it comes to the bondo/fiberglass/esin stage, I'm kinda hopeless xD.

I don't mind picking up someone. I'm not veteran to armor building but I'll help as much as possible. I've never done the pepakura thing though.

I'll put myself up as well. I don mind helping. I'm not great at any one particular area but I do know a little bit of everything you'd need to know to get the job done!

I don't mind picking up someone. I'm not veteran to armor building but I'll help as much as possible. I've never done the pepakura thing though.

Well, If the legendary (pun!) BishopX were my mentor, I'd love to become a mentee. But I probably wouldn't ask for the nicest glove colour or the best glue for pepakura and stuff like that. Not sure I'd have any concrete questions at all right now, but I'd probably come up with something if the opportunity to ask it was there ;-)

Let's not get crazy. I'll help anyone actually. If anyone needs help with some processes, let me know. I'll even try a couple simple pepakura projects and shoot some video on how I did it.

im game:) haha still havent finnished the ODST armor thats been sitting in the closet for a year and a half now but still sign me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back