405th Mentor Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could use a master I am a 23 old noob and I am not afraid to admit it :p. I have a lot of basic questions and though I am reading a lot of posts I cant seem to find all the answers. I would really appricate a mentor who wont mind alot of quesitons. Thank you.

You are now teamed up with Privateer.

im doing pretty good so far just need someone who can answer the little questions i have so can i get a mentor?

jag

Need a mentor. I'm working on my first helm (HD MKVI Helm) and got it resined, looks alittle lope sided, probably from glueing it, not sure. I might be able to correct it with bondo and try to even it out. About to leave Wed for the Middle East but look forward to finishing up the helm when I return. I dont recall who did the unfold.

This would be pretty good at clearing a few things up for me. I'm a newbie to costume making. and I'm needing a little help in figuring out
how to properly scale and work blender or any program that may be easier for making and tweaking-to-fit parts to add to the fold.
P.S. I'm really into Gundam. didn't know if that would help.

Deadalus Thorn and Jester1014 I have you two teamed up now, Rafter01 once you come back from your tour feel free to post again I'm sure this will still be going, I just don't want to assign you for a day or two.

Hey there!
I'm fairly new to this site and ..it's awesomeness!!
I've made my introductory post and started a wip thread..with video. I'm in the Cleveland ohio area and would love to get involved in this mentor program. I'm, admittedly, a noob. If there is anyway someone would be able, or willing to give me some guidance throughout my armor crafting endevors..I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.
T.

Hey, I know I'm a bit late to the game and I haven't been around lately, but I'll help someone. I might not have all the knowledge, but I can steer people in the right direction. Don't get me wrong though, I know a lot about the system lol.

MCHammertime and Terrag Shugo I have the two of you teamed up, If there is any students of the mentors that are now over 100 posts and/or at Infantryman status and if you feel you no longer need a mentor please contact me at cylonproject2000@yahoo.com or post here so if there is another person that feels that they need a mentor they can post here and I can give them one. So far this has worked very well and has helped quite a few people I would like to see it continue, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back