405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I'm looking to build a really nice black Mk VI costume. No weapons, just the suit. I'm looking for someone who would be able to guide me. I have the money and time, and all the supplies I need at at my work that I can get with a discount. I'm interested in close communication, via Skype, AIM, or MSN, and also making a new friend during this project.

I've watched videos, and have familiarized myself with Pepakura. I've loaded the models, and I have even scaled some with the scaling tool. I'm all ready to get started, and I can start buying materials ASAP.

So, just let me know if you can be my mentor, thanks!

Hey guys. I'm looking to build a really nice black Mk VI costume. No weapons, just the suit. I'm looking for someone who would be able to guide me. I have the money and time, and all the supplies I need at at my work that I can get with a discount. I'm interested in close communication, via Skype, AIM, or MSN, and also making a new friend during this project.

I've watched videos, and have familiarized myself with Pepakura. I've loaded the models, and I have even scaled some with the scaling tool. I'm all ready to get started, and I can start buying materials ASAP.

So, just let me know if you can be my mentor, thanks!

I can help you out if you like. I know a little about a little. You can see some of my vids on youtube (herpalfwayhouse). I have a couple videos. You can also each me on yahoo messenger as herphalfwayhouse. You can check out soaringhammer.com to also see some work. Keep in mind I am deployed in Iraq at the moment so we may have different time schedules but I can make it work. Just send me some information about yourself.

Ithica

I can help you out if you like. I know a little about a little. You can see some of my vids on youtube (herpalfwayhouse). I have a couple videos. You can also each me on yahoo messenger as herphalfwayhouse. You can check out soaringhammer.com to also see some work. Keep in mind I am deployed in Iraq at the moment so we may have different time schedules but I can make it work. Just send me some information about yourself.

Ithica

It's an honor, Ithica. I've already added you via Yahoo. Hope we can talk there.

Spoke to Deadalus, He doesn't see a reason why not. I took that as a good to go. I can mentor.

Were you talking to me?

Is it possible to get a second mentor? I mean don't get me wrong, Ithica is amazing. He's a great guy, I really like him. But he said he is stationed in Iraq, and doesn't have much time. If it's possible to get a second mentor, that would be awesome, if you can only have one, I'll stay with Ithica, he's amazing (when he's on, ;) )

Is it possible to get a second mentor? I mean don't get me wrong, Ithica is amazing. He's a great guy, I really like him. But he said he is stationed in Iraq, and doesn't have much time. If it's possible to get a second mentor, that would be awesome, if you can only have one, I'll stay with Ithica, he's amazing (when he's on, ;) )

So far the policy is to assign each member only once, because I'm such a lazy guy and don't want to blow up that list more than necessary :)

So far the policy is to assign each member only once, because I'm such a lazy guy and don't want to blow up that list more than necessary :)

The list would be fine, haha.

But alright, if you say so. I just hope Ithica gets some time, it's hard getting anything done, and after what just happened today, I'm pretty demotivated.

The list would be fine, haha.

But alright, if you say so. I just hope Ithica gets some time, it's hard getting anything done, and after what just happened today, I'm pretty demotivated.

Go outside, run a few kilometres. Science has confirmed that running helps people get or stay motivated.

Go outside, run a few kilometres. Science has confirmed that running helps people get or stay motivated.

Great idea, if only it weren't -10 F outside and the Packers game on in 1.5 hours. If the Packers win, motivation might be restored. If they lose, I don't know what I'll do.

Edit: Some of these folds are so small, I don't know how you're supposed to do it...

Okay thanks. how do i talk to him?

Best thing for getting in contact are PMs, you can find him using the search function (hint: Look here). After that, it's up to the two of you. PMs, mails, skype, phone, fax - Choose whatever you like best :)

better question, how does this work?

I'm hoping that pointing you towards your mentor's profile has answered that question, otherwise imagine some unimaginably large paragraph here about reading stuff before using stuff/signing up/buying/whatever.

so you have assigned ODST479 to me also? as well as Jester1014

its ok by me, just want to check.

ODST479 would be your only student, since Jester has switched to the mentoring side and is waiting for a student of his own. In fact, he said he had spoken to you about this, I hope there are no misunderstandings floating around here?

Here's what I know:
Sent Deadalus a PM and an email.
Spoke to Deadalus, He doesn't see a reason why not. I took that as a good to go. I can mentor.

Preceding that was a PM which I'm not going to disclose, where he also said he'd ask you.

hey ventrue just to let people know that yes i am a noob BUT i am not needing help with anything nore have i done anything to offer any, but add me as freind and keep checking on me and i will hopefully get my act together.... Just needing some ink and photo paper + ect...
any way i am a good modeller and and painter been painting models of variouse sizes with wethering an all. keep me in the background as just getting used to the site layout but am sure i will take to this like a duck to water.. :D

hopefully i will earn my rank with honour.. :p
goood work by the way on keeping us noobs in line.. :$
+ i respect all to site.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back