405th Mentor Programme 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ventrue, just doing an update. Can you you please remove me from the list so as to free up the space. Thank you.

Hey! I'm brand shiney new, and I am starting off with foam. I definitely would be looking for someone who can assist and help me with the pepping/conversion to foam as well as cutting and detailing!

thnx!

Hey! I'm brand shiney new, and I am starting off with foam. I definitely would be looking for someone who can assist and help me with the pepping/conversion to foam as well as cutting and detailing!

Sorry, hadn't seen your reply. Added you.

Hello I am new and I would like someone to teach me how to make foam armor and if possible simple helmets I can make with foam.

Not entirely sure if this is still alive, or if I'm gonna get a warning for possible threadomancy, but I'm willing to gamble a bit.

I'm new and looking for help in the vacuforming department, if possible.

Not entirely sure if this is still alive, or if I'm gonna get a warning for possible threadomancy, but I'm willing to gamble a bit.

I'm new and looking for help in the vacuforming department, if possible.

What made you think this is dead? The last post is only a week old...

Anyway, I've teamed you up with someone who hopefully has something useful to tell you about vacuforming and who hopefully isn't totally annoyed that I just assigned him a third mentee (if you are, please contact me :)). Looks like we're a bit short on mentors at the moment.

If it would help out at all, I could probably take a mentee or two. I deal in pepakura and could answer any questions about that. I'm also on the forum so often that if a mentee had a question about something else, I could probably push them in the right direction too.

Let me know :)

If it would help out at all, I could probably take a mentee or two. I deal in pepakura and could answer any questions about that. I'm also on the forum so often that if a mentee had a question about something else, I could probably push them in the right direction too.

Let me know :)

Absolutely, I'll add you to the list immediately, mentress tsau-mia! :)

True, but I've been on some forums where any more than a day could very well mean its dead. Also, awesome, thanks!

Well, the rules for this one suggest "approximately a minimum of one month", but I guess it's a good thing that you at least know the general concept.

Hey, Im up for doing some mentoring! Im not too experienced in fiberglassing and bondo, but im a pretty decent pepper and i like to consider myself quite good at painting. I was going to wait to sign up for this untill i finished my build, but seeing as you seem to be running low on mentors, ill help out!

toss me in to the pot i am in need of a all around person i have some many things in my head that i need to let out an make i am looking for some one in the charlotte nc area to help me with turning a 2 d in to 3 an making in to a pep plz an thx to all

Hey, Im up for doing some mentoring! Im not too experienced in fiberglassing and bondo, but im a pretty decent pepper and i like to consider myself quite good at painting. I was going to wait to sign up for this untill i finished my build, but seeing as you seem to be running low on mentors, ill help out!

I'd still like to watch your build a while longer, see how your Bondo work turns out.

toss me in to the pot i am in need of a all around person i have some many things in my head that i need to let out an make i am looking for some one in the charlotte nc area to help me with turning a 2 d in to 3 an making in to a pep plz an thx to all

To be honest, I'm not really sure I understand you, particularly in the second half of your post. What is it you want to do exactly?

i am looking for some one to help me turn some pics in to 3 d models so i can turn them in to pepukra files an make them i dont do well with read this an that but some one show it to me an i got it for life i am new at this hole thing i have done car bondo an painting an fiberglass i just need help with 3 d an pepurka making thx to any an all help

i am looking for some one to help me turn some pics in to 3 d models so i can turn them in to pepukra files an make them i dont do well with read this an that but some one show it to me an i got it for life i am new at this hole thing i have done car bondo an painting an fiberglass i just need help with 3 d an pepurka making thx to any an all help

So basically you want to learn how 3D modelling works.

I can team you up with someone, but I have to warn you right now that this is a huge topic. I know from experience that having a personal teacher to learn it pays off, but it also takes a lot of time. It would probably be too much to ask from any mentor to guide you through the whole process with no additional studying on your part.

thank you i just wont to learn to make a 2 d pick in to 3 d so i can pep it is all not make it move an stuff

hello again, i have talked to rob1 and we have both concluded that i can have a new mentee to mentor. so i am back up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back