405th Merchandise - Name Badges, Tote Box Plates and more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
New personalised laser cut official 405th ID badges now available from Dark Star Merch. We have been working with Tony at Dark Star for some time now to release these official 405th ID badges, along with customised kit box plates and Regiment Hex plate for our members to proudly show their allegiance to the 405th. The ID badges will be processed in runs and the first run is OPEN NOW.

The ordering website is now live at https://darkstarmerch.com/ and all 405th members will need to use the following code to access our exclusive merch - DRAGON889X!

For more details please visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/darkstarmerch/

Tony has the link to our Staff List so please do not give yourself a staff position that you do not hold. For those of you who have more than one title, there is only room for one, so please choose which one you'd like on your badge, or choose to not have one at all. Totally up to you.

The Box Plates do have a spot for a DIN number. DO NOT GIVE YOURSELF ONE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN DEPLOYED. All DIN's start with an S so if you are deployed your DIN looks like S117 etc.

Any questions? Please let me know! Thank you to Asgardianhammer, Cadet and Tony from Dark Star for all of their hard work on this!

61464861_367385290563901_1518125288205058048_n.jpg61293846_436341987152230_6865344466325078016_n.jpg61614295_718916341862270_2188855173881790464_n.jpg

This is awesome but checking out the order form. When customizing I don’t see where you can put your DIN for the badge. Am I missing something?
Edit: sorry answered my own question. It’s for the box plates not the name tags. Duh

Last edited:
Name Badge ordered.

that tote!!!!! ok I got some figuring to do to get what I want

that tote!!!!! ok I got some figuring to do to get what I want

Since it doesn't seem to say outright, I thought I'd mention that it looks like that tote thing is just the plate set. Tote sold separately. I found the tote locally for $65 which seems pretty good. But that also means the tote plates are $85, which seems like a lot. Still very cool though.

Hi!
I'm totally going to get a name badge, however I have a question, where it says real name, I go by a different surname to what my legal surname is for everything I can get away with (Things like jobs, bank accounts, etc, are all in my legal name), am I okay to put my preferred surname or does it have to be my legal?

Ooooof the exchange to Canadian dollars is not kind but...but I NEED IIIIIT

Name tag, and a 405th and Canadian hex plate ordered for me!

Do we know if these will be shipped to us in the North before Outpost Discovery FANGS ?

Mesh - We aren't going to be doing searches to confirm you've used the proper legal name... ;) And if necessary it would even be fine to just have your real first name and no last name at all if there were concerns about jobs or security etc. These really are intended as a way for those of us who meet in person to be able to put a forum name and real name together.

@Harris51 - PerniciousDuke is correct - that is just for the plates, not the tote. And also note, those plates are a little pricey to ship because of the length of them. Shipping costs have gone through the roof everywhere. The hexplates and name badges will ship in a much smaller envelope and therefore will be less expensive for shipping.

Schankerz - while no one can guarantee that, Tony has been doing similar items for the 501st, Rebel Legion, Mando Mercs etc. etc. etc. for a long time now so he has a pretty good idea of international shipping times and he chose the closing date for this run of name badges based on getting them to people hopefully in time for HOD. So fingers crossed!

Schankerz - while no one can guarantee that, Tony has been doing similar items for the 501st, Rebel Legion, Mando Mercs etc. etc. etc. for a long time now so he has a pretty good idea of international shipping times and he chose the closing date for this run of name badges based on getting them to people hopefully in time for HOD. So fingers crossed!

Worst case Ontario we just make our own temporary name plates for Outpost Philly using good old Canadian ingenuity and crafting materials such as duct tape, hockey sticks and maple syrup.

Order is in for name plates and hexes for armour cases!

in that case! I'll just take a name badge and a colonial plate. I got wayyyyy to excited. But that is cool none the less. thanks FANGS and PerniciousDuke. It be a bit before I could get them but glad I know now and not later.

Ordered name plate and a couple of hexes. Now I just need a good case to stick them on.

Dunno if I ever got an ID. I'll have to go find out where that process is.
Hello Adam. Division Identity Numbers are given to those members who have chosen to go through the "Deployment" process and successfully completed the program.

You can find more info here:

And "Application" is here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back