405th Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Good morning, 405th!

Division is looking in to some things that we can offer to you, the members to show off your 405th pride! As you know, there have been runs of patches and stickers so far. What would YOU like to see? Lanyards, t-shirts, hoodies, coins etc. etc.

Give us your ideas!

Good morning, 405th!

Division is looking in to some things that we can offer to you, the members to show off your 405th pride! As you know, there have been runs of patches and stickers so far. What would YOU like to see? Lanyards, t-shirts, hoodies, coins etc. etc.

Give us your ideas!
I think we need a hoodie...Here in the mighty wet Washington I have no means of showing off my 405th pride whilst staying dry. What a dilemma! :D

Being here in Canada I can FULLY get behind a 405th hoodie. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I could always use another hoodie. Ontario doesn't get as cold. Still... It's cold enough. How bout jump on the bandwagon and have a fidget spinner? Or did that fad already pass?

Can we go full on Canadian Regiment pride and get 405th toques?

Screen printed bandanas, tees and sweaters are always fairly easy to run for fundraisers so those could be a good option for us since I'd expect it to be fairly low volume.

I think at this point we can entertain most ideas, but yes, volume wise we are going to be limited. We'll likely need to do pre-sales for any clothing items, and in general, we'd need 12 of an item in order to make it happen. Of course, it varies from manufacturer to manufacturer but they almost always have some sort of minimum if you want good quality stuff. Keep in mind as well, that Regiments are fully able (with the approval of their RCO and Division) to do runs of Regiment specific items so we COULD consider doing a Canadian Regiment toque run as well.

Anyone else with ideas?

Baseball caps would be nice.......for those warm sunny summer days on the beach.....:D. I actually looked into a screen printing of flags.....pretty expensive for those single printing jobs.

For simple screen printing I'd go with lanyards, bandanas, tees and trucker style ball caps to keep costs low to members and those are usually the low setup cost/low turn around time for a print shop.

If we wanted to go fancy and get embroidered gear, a team jacket would be fantastic. Or a Canadian Regiment toque :p

Also, sweatpants is my favorite thing

This idea is amoung the bestest of ideas I've ever seen idea-ed!!

IMG_3546.GIF

Fantastic guys! Thanks for all of the input! I can tell you coming from the most merch'd out group in the history of ever (the 501st) that there is literally not a lot you can't do. I think the only 501st items I don't have are socks and underwear....hahaha

You can most certainly keep posting any ideas you have and we'll get started in figuring out what our first run will be.

Fantastic guys! Thanks for all of the input! I can tell you coming from the most merch'd out group in the history of ever (the 501st) that there is literally not a lot you can't do. I think the only 501st items I don't have are socks and underwear....hahaha

Hey can I get a pair of those underwear......no not yours......a 405th pair! Sheesh....get your mind out of the gutter. Socks would be cool also. What about swimwear?

I would like to vote for hoodies as well, its getting colder here in Ohio and its never really warm here either. would love to show some loyalty when im out and about!

I think the most important thing we must create are just simple shirts. Dri Fit if able. Something we can wear when working booths or around cons that can identify us as members of the 405th. Make it easy to find us for questions and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back