405th Merchandise

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by FANGS, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Spidermonkey60

I love the idea of sweatshirts and hats, and would like to add tank tops to the mix as well!
  2. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

I'm assuming that none of you are opposed to a pre-sale? Meaning we'll have to collect all of the money up front before ordering and then only order exactly what is paid for - no extras?
  3. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I am not opposed to a pre-sale. I am working on one item at current that was requested. I hope to have a design wrapped int he next several days.
  4. Dirtdives

What about water transferable stickers? UNSC Logos, ID, weapons logo...ect...ect....ect.
    Leiutenant Jaku and PaiganBoi like this.
  5. Asgardianhammer

PM me about Waterslide decals Dirtdives . These are a little easier to put together that I wouldn't necessarily include in a merchandise format. Anyone with a laser or inkjet printer can make these at home or their local copy shop. As such i could see about providing some graphic files on the forum for theses purposes. The items we are discussing at large are things that would have minimum order requirements.
  6. PerniciousDuke

How would you announce the pre-sale? There's no live chat blog on the forum so it's hard to catch these sort of things unless you're on here everyday (which I'm not... okay that's I lie. But, I still miss stuff :unsure:)
    Schankerz and TurboCharizard like this.
  7. Asgardianhammer

Once we settle on the design and pricing we will make the announcement here and spread the link across our social media outlets I would think. We also will need to rely on our Regiment Staff to help us spread the word!
  8. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

I've got a fairly loud voice AND a personal amplifier! Don't worry PerniciousDuke you'll hear the word!
  9. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

Helllllo 405th! We've got some most excellent news coming your way for merchandise projects!

I've been speaking with a couple of suppliers for some fun stuff and what minimums will be required etc. Both will handle the sale and shipping of items so that's a big relief as well. As well I know that Robert is working on a design for T-shirts. All in all you can rest assured that you can be 405th blinged out this year! Shirts, hoodies, Regiment coins and patches, armor bin ID plates and logos and name badges just to name a few!
  10. Schankerz

11. mblackwell1002

12. Dirtdives