405th Merchandise

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by FANGS, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Spidermonkey60

Spidermonkey60

I love the idea of sweatshirts and hats, and would like to add tank tops to the mix as well!

2. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

I'm assuming that none of you are opposed to a pre-sale? Meaning we'll have to collect all of the money up front before ordering and then only order exactly what is paid for - no extras?

3. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I am not opposed to a pre-sale. I am working on one item at current that was requested. I hope to have a design wrapped int he next several days.

4. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

What about water transferable stickers? UNSC Logos, ID, weapons logo...ect...ect....ect.

Lieutenant Jaku and PaiganBoi like this.
  5. Asgardianhammer

PM me about Waterslide decals Dirtdives . These are a little easier to put together that I wouldn't necessarily include in a merchandise format. Anyone with a laser or inkjet printer can make these at home or their local copy shop. As such i could see about providing some graphic files on the forum for theses purposes. The items we are discussing at large are things that would have minimum order requirements.

6. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

How would you announce the pre-sale? There's no live chat blog on the forum so it's hard to catch these sort of things unless you're on here everyday (which I'm not... okay that's I lie. But, I still miss stuff :unsure:)

Schankerz and TurboCharizard like this.
  7. Asgardianhammer

Once we settle on the design and pricing we will make the announcement here and spread the link across our social media outlets I would think. We also will need to rely on our Regiment Staff to help us spread the word!

8. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

I've got a fairly loud voice AND a personal amplifier! Don't worry PerniciousDuke you'll hear the word!

9. FANGS

Helllllo 405th! We've got some most excellent news coming your way for merchandise projects!

I've been speaking with a couple of suppliers for some fun stuff and what minimums will be required etc. Both will handle the sale and shipping of items so that's a big relief as well. As well I know that Robert is working on a design for T-shirts. All in all you can rest assured that you can be 405th blinged out this year! Shirts, hoodies, Regiment coins and patches, armor bin ID plates and logos and name badges just to name a few!

10. Schankerz

Schankerz

11. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

12. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

13. FANGS

Just a bit of an update - our graphics guy has had some family medical stuff to deal with and is a little behind. He's also creating a new website for us to order from. Robert is working on the graphics so that those are ready to go when the website is running and hopefully we'll have some samples to show you soon!

Robert is also working on some apparel designs. Likely we'll start off with a simple t-shirt and perhaps a hoodie and then work our way from there.

Robert would also like everyone to know that if someone has an idea and some graphics skills he's open to design submissions for later merch. Please chat with him about what you can and cannot do with the logo etc.

14. PHCosplay

PHCosplay New Member

Do we do tee-shirts?, i mean why wouldnt we but in case we dont. I would also appreciate the ability to purchase Moral Patches with the 405th logo on them for either my airsoft gear or to put on my armor

15. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

16. Harri51

Harri51

You know I do need a new hat. DONE DEAL!!

17. FANGS

Just an FYI....the patches are apparently running very low BUT we'll be doing a new version of the 405th logo patch in the very near future so you can start a little collection of them!

18. FANGS

We are very close to having a shirt to offer for sale. Just working out some logistics. Definitely we'll be offering a t-shirt in a unisex and in a ladies babydoll version. The t-shirts would be under $15 plus shipping. Ladies - the babydoll is a Bella brand which fits really nice. It's definitely a fitted shirt but it is longer so it has a nice fit. The unisex will be a Gliddan. The quote we got is for an order of 30 shirts so if we went under that, we may have a slightly higher cost. There will be a time limit on ordering so you will need to get those orders in asap once the sale goes live. It will be ordered through a website and will be handled by a person that did 501st sales for many, many years so it will be a very smooth process. We're also looking at offering a coin and pins at the same time which would save everyone money on shipping. There may also be the opportunity to buy a 405th logo printed on a piece of cotton twill that you can sew to the back of a shirt or a jacket for anyone looking for something like that. They will be $5,00 ish.

19. Cody Fisher

Cody Fisher New Member

A hoodie or a shirt would be awesome!!! Maybe challenge coins like you said! Maybe sweatpants or lunge pants would be cool!:)

FANGS likes this.
  20. SI3RRA 117

SI3RRA 117

Where do we purchase merchandise? Sorry if this has been answered

21. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

My UNSC shirt has seen a bit too much love over the last few years, I might have to order two or three shirts for reasons.

22. Cadet

Cadet Executive Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

All the currently available merchandise is available here:
    As for the other items, as Angela said, they are not avaible yet, but will be soon, and When they are we will be posting the link.

SI3RRA 117 likes this.
  23. FANGS

Yes, it will be from an outside source. All of the ordering and shipping will be handled by this person. His website is all set up already and he accepts Paypal.

We will have an interest thread up shortly for all of you to tell us what of the items we can currently offer you'd purchase TOGETHER. We're trying to save people money on shipping by combining but as we'll have minimums to reach, we'll need to make sure we have enough interest in each of the items. The interest thread will include approximate costs so you have a pretty good idea.