405th Rp Critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God I have internet again.

anyways be careful leegrisham we havn't nailed down where we are exactly starting. so be ready just incase to change things.

You know I hadn't even thought about the memorial service but thats a good idea, *begins revising his draft*
don't worry Assassin the post is pretty location/plot neutral or it wont really affect anyone else either way..

sry bout that everyone work has been brutal, just got off work (night shift) so ill post my part now, as i have finally relaxed.

let the stories ending become the beginning

(alright i posted, but its still not the ending, ill post again in the morning.)

It's no big deal, but this is really bothering me. I don't know what it says in the H3 booklet or the novels, but in the H2 booklet it says that Master Chief weighs about 1000 pounds while in his armor. One ton is 2000 pounds. Either MC was really skinny, or someone doesn't have their facts straight.

Friendly said:
It's no big deal, but this is really bothering me. I don't know what it says in the H3 booklet or the novels, but in the H2 booklet it says that Master Chief weighs about 1000 pounds while in his armor. One ton is 2000 pounds. Either MC was really skinny, or someone doesn't have their facts straight.

o_O Huh. I was under the impression that it was 1000lbs. I remember something saying that he weighed around 300-400 lbs, and that would make the armor something around 600-700lbs...

Inch thick Titanium grade-A armor, fusion core...

I would personally guess at around 1500 total, but I could see 1 ton...

EDIT: Yeah, Wikipedia says 1000 lbs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just popping in to say how excellent I think the posts are going ATM. I won't be posting just yet, as I think my people might end up being the last non-flood people alive on Makis/os.

I'm done. My ending kinda left the reader hanging. I know you hate it, but that's it from me until the next RP. By the way, can noobs post in the Halo Universe? My friend is going to join the 405th, but only for the RP.

Friendly said:
I'm done. My ending kinda left the reader hanging. I know you hate it, but that's it from me until the next RP. By the way, can noobs post in the Halo Universe? My friend is going to join the 405th, but only for the RP.
After the thread is started he can.
Anyone can post a reply anywhere.

EDIT:
for clarification was the post where your guys got on the pelican - was that your ending post?
If so that just leaves Helios

leegrisham said:
After the thread is started he can.
Anyone can post a reply anywhere.

EDIT:
for clarification was the post where your guys got on the pelican - was that your ending post?
If so that just leaves Helios

Okay, good.

Yup. That was it.

leegrisham said:
OK, well that only leaves assassin and helios to tie off their story lines.
Good luck.

Assassin already has. He killed the Floodified SPARTAN, then was pulled in a Pelican and blacked out.

It's just Helios. No pressure, dude!

remember there is till a few posts left from me to tie this RP into the second one, so some of you might want to post after i make the initial brief post

Assassin716 said:
remember there is till a few posts left from me to tie this RP into the second one, so some of you might want to post after i make the initial brief post

I've got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back