A Call to All Xbox Live Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemind

Jr Member
This is an open invitaion to all owners of Halo 3 and Xbox Live subscribers: There is a young clan, the 101st ODST Battalion, that needs new members. This Clan has a military based ranking system, and has a meritocratic, or merit based, promotion system. As a fairly new clan, You have a chance to earn a high ranking position while they are still available. The administration would be pleased to recieve 5 new members.

My name at the 101st is SithLordZach

You need us?
Nah, I'll pass. Sorry. I dislike clans in which I don't know the leaders or a leader.

I'm not familiar with Clans outside of Halo 2 and the one I was part of sort of wasn't ever on so, tell me a little more about this...perhaps I'll join, but I can't say for sure without more information.

23Magnum said:
I'm not familiar with Clans outside of Halo 2 and the one I was part of sort of wasn't ever on so, tell me a little more about this...perhaps I'll join, but I can't say for sure without more information.
maybe you'd be interested in RCG. theyre always on in something (if its a decent hour)

Last edited by a moderator:
23Magnum said:

Here are the basic requirements for membership:
1) You must have an Xbox 360 and Halo 3.
2) You must be 16 years old, or subject to a panel of staff and then a possible interview.
3) You must be a team player. No running off and trying to do everything yourself.
4) You must be active on the forum. You will be required to post at least once a month, and you must be able to check every other week for updates.

Also, there is are rules regarding the Conduct of the members.

To be a member of this Clan, Basic Training is required for all cadets.

There are other sessions: Helljumper School and NCO School. The completion of each class will result in either a promotion or the eligibility to recieve a promotion into the next Rank Class. Exemplary Conduct during battle will also result in promotion.

For the full 101st field manual, follow this link.

The manual requires minor adjustments, to update to Halo 3 maps and capabilities. Since so few people have signed up, and even less are active members, the forum runs rather slowly.

It needs fresh recruits to spark new life into it.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please ask.

Gravemind said:
Here are the basic requirements for membership:
1) You must have an Xbox 360 and Halo 3.
2) You must be 16 years old, or subject to a panel of staff and then a possible interview.
3) You must be a team player. No running off and trying to do everything yourself.
4) You must be active on the forum. You will be required to post at least once a month, and you must be able to check every other week for updates.

Also, there is are rules regarding the Conduct of the members.

To be a member of this Clan, Basic Training is required for all cadets.

There are other sessions: Helljumper School and NCO School. The completion of each class will result in either a promotion or the eligibility to recieve a promotion into the next Rank Class. Exemplary Conduct during battle will also result in promotion.

For the full 101st field manual, follow this link.

The manual requires minor adjustments, to update to Halo 3 maps and capabilities. Since so few people have signed up, and even less are active members, the forum runs rather slowly.

It needs fresh recruits to spark new life into it.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please ask.

What the heck is with the part about 'must be dressed in gear at all appropriate times'? This is just an online Clan right, you don't actually meet and 'events' do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back