A couple of requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Hey 405th! So, recently, I've been thinking more and more about Reach armor! I have most of the files for armor, but only one for weapons, which is a rather difficult unfold. So here are my requests:
1: Reach assault rifle UNFOLDED and pep ready please
2. A simpler unfold on carpthiav99's reach magnum
3. A simple handplate file
Now before I do this, I would like carpthiav's permission to re-unfold his Reach magnum in a simpler way. If anyone DOES do the re-unfold, please please PLEASE give proper credit to carpthiav99.

Also, can anyone tell me who to contact about getting my name changed back? I dont like my current username, and I'm pretty sure a couple people have had theirs changed. Please let me know the exact email/contact adress if you can. Thanks

-Aaron

Right now Boba Fett is unfolding Chevysrule's Reach AR, and if you want the Pistol unfolded better if you can get me a link I'll unfold it.

Ok, here's an unfolded Reach Assault Rifle modeled by Rid3r...

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/23680-Rid3R's-Blueprints-&-Models-Thread/page2

However, I'm not sure you're going to like it, because I unfolded that one as well. My pistol is IMO unfolded as simply as possible, as is this assault rifle.
Also, there is a handplate created by Ruze789 on his Official Reach Files thread here in the Pep/Cardboard Armor section.

Edit: I had a problem with saving edits too, but if you click on the "Go Advanced" button, you can save it from there.

Another Edit: You have my permission to try a different unfold of the pistol.

Thanks Ruze. Couldnt find that thread with reach files for some reason :S And also the name change thread. It will be a definate relief to have my name back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back