A NEW SHERIFF IS IN TOWN PUNKS!!!!! (Unique build plan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever double post

"Don't ever double post, please."

Lets be nice guys.

Glad you are excited about your good looking pep work. Just try not to double post unless you have an update or need to respond to a post. I have found it very handy to use the post edit tool to add new thoughts that I forgot. The Double Post rule is just to help keep extra volume off the website which to make a long story short, keep the cost of running this site down.

Keep up the good work!

Ok,so im completely new here, and want to start a noob thread of my work so far. but i cant figure out how to post pictures. can anyone gimme a tip? thanks! in advance!

i would just make a rubber mold and a mother mold from the pep helmet after you bondo and sand, that way you have a pres-teen master and then you can use your mold to slosh your resin inside.. I also do alot of vacu forming and honestly you do not want to have to split your master just to do some pulls, because after the pulls you will have to trim and rejoin the halves back togeather therefore creating a join line down the middle and more finish work. the only thing that I would use a vacu former for would be back and chest and cod and buttplate pieces or weapons. just a little information for ya to think about

Ya i see what your sayen bro, but I just did that yesterday with a cast of the legendary and it didnt come out well :p so im gana stick with my vac plan. But thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back