A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 3dsmax for modeling and use Pepakura for unfold (I sometime unfold by myself if I have much time or can't wait to make it).

Here's my COG Elite helmet I pepped, unfortunatly, it's too small for my head so I might just finish it and display it.
IMAG0293.jpg

god job MikyVengeance, i think tomorrow post my another helmet to, i just lost 1 piece :~, but i will try to fix :p

*just for you know..the model paper, is perfect state, my camera not D: , and i dont know why my photos show something crooked.

@Jakkrit - Can you post the 3D file you made the PDO file somewhere? Also, what program did you use to get the 3D model of it? Thanks Jakkrit.

For those of you that have built the helmet, can you measure your heads and post sizes and how snugly the helmet fits if at all? If anyone has done the cuirass, those measurements would also be greatly appreciated.

I intend to build both pieces, I just want to know the sizes ahead of time so I can make it a custom fit deal.

For those of you that have built the helmet, can you measure your heads and post sizes and how snugly the helmet fits if at all? If anyone has done the cuirass, those measurements would also be greatly appreciated.

I intend to build both pieces, I just want to know the sizes ahead of time so I can make it a custom fit deal.

What i recommend is that you don't build the entire helmet/torso, but build certain parts that you need the right size for and build them out of printer paper. when you get the size right rebuild it out of cardstock or your choice of paper. Thats what I do at least.

What i recommend is that you don't build the entire helmet/torso, but build certain parts that you need the right size for and build them out of printer paper. when you get the size right rebuild it out of cardstock or your choice of paper. Thats what I do at least.

Right on, hadn't thought of a test round.

I built the default size and it was too small. Definately cant keep it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back