A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Discussion in 'Non-Halo Costumes and Props' started by Jakkrit, Apr 26, 2011.

1. bigjohn9397

bigjohn9397 Jr Member

I use 3ds Max with ImportActorX. I import the PSK models into 3ds Max with the ImportActorX, and I single out the part I want, then I export it into an .OBJ file.

2. Xavior217

Xavior217 New Member

are these programs free? how do you rip files from a video game?

3. bigjohn9397

bigjohn9397 Jr Member

No 3ds Max is not free, and as far as ripping the models, I cannot tell you here on the thread, because doing so could get the website in trouble and I don't want to do that.

4. jedi tomray

jedi tomray New Member

Hay bigjohn9397 you wouldn't happen to have the arm gauntlet file and boots file for the onyx guard I really need them to finish my armor

5. ToOniX

ToOniX New Member

Hello some one have the anthony carmine files please!!!

6. 3080

3080 New Member

7. syke24

syke24 New Member

hey everyone, im new and I'm working on a clayton carmine build. I'm nearly done with the helmet and I have the other armor files ready go. I've been looking at all the other projects everyone has been doing and they rock. I hope my stuff comes out somewhat as awesome. I'll post some pictures as I go

8. 3080

3080 New Member

Cool! I hope it comes out good! I can't wait to see. I love pictures.

9. Iron Monger

Iron Monger Member

Hey everyone. It's been ages. I guess I just lost interest after the virus/reboots etc. But I will be working on a Master Chief Variant for October, so where better to visit than 405th. Syke. I wish you all the best for the carmine build. Feel free to reference any material I have. I hope some of my pics can help. I still hope to don my suit at later conventions and represent the Carmine that lived! All the best.
    Me at Cosplay Evolved 2012 Eb Expo (Second Place!)
    epa19256-2137836038-o.jpg
    Gears of War Judgement community night with lead level designer Jim Brown.
    63223_10200856776329940_295065988_n.jpg
    Eb Expo Derp Reporter (just kidding nice bloke!)
    602440_10151256902621869_916706885_n.jpg

10. Willis

Willis New Member

Are these files for making foam armor or are they for standard pep crafting?

11. papaneitor

papaneitor

so, a question, exist files of the weapons? or just all are deleted? only i can get the onyx guard, but the rest of the weapons or armours nothing

12. Cheezmo619

Cheezmo619 New Member

Working on the Gnasher. I downloaded quite a few files a few years ago. I still have them. I'm not on here to often so if you guys want them just let me know. You can reach me on twitter @PadrickSalton

13. FourKILLMASTER

FourKILLMASTER New Member

Sorry I don't have a twitter but I would appreciate it if you could pm me a download link to the files.

14. Dracosfire83

Dracosfire83

Please check the date before posting. Also he has not been on the site since before Christmas.

15. FourKILLMASTER

FourKILLMASTER New Member

Your point being? Your the one posting irrelevant bs while I'm trying to obtain quite possibly the last known source of any of these files so unless you can help out get out of this thread. Just a side note but once I have the files I will be reuploading them for everyone.

First file found is the standard COG Gear Helmet & Armor located on this page for anyone interested along with the lancer, gnasher, and snub.

Heroes Workshop Costume Building Tutorials

Anthony Carmines Helmet

carmine helmet by agbates(mks81 unfold) - Download - 4shared

I found the mother-load Marcus, Anya, Onyx Guard, Ben/Anthony/Clay Carmine, Prescot, Dizzy, Baird, Dom, Onyx Guard. Not every file is unfolded but for the most part what you need is there.

Gears of War 3 Pep Files - Download - 4shared

Gears of War 3 Hammerburst

gow3-hammerburst - Download - 4shared

More weapons/grenades

Weapons - Download - 4shared

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    TurboCharizard likes this.
  16. Dracosfire83

Dracosfire83

My point being we have rules and you are Necroposting. As for the files your looking for they are not that hard to find if you would ask in the right place and politely I would of sent them since I liked GOW and ripped the models from all games including GOW4.

CommanderPalmer likes this.
  17. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

Frakkin' zing buddy.

This is quite the motherlode of files, thanks for the find good sir.

18. sparkydog101

sparkydog101 New Member

Do you still have the ripped files? I have been looking for a file on longshot for the past couple days and it seems like none exist anymore, if you could send me all the files i would be extremely appreciative because my friend and i are thinking about making some GOW costumes.

19. bigjohn9397

bigjohn9397 Jr Member

I'd love to help a lot of you, but my 4shared library got flagged awhile back and I lost all the GoW files I had on my computer.