A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know if any of you other guys have seen these yet but i stumbled upon some pics of new gears of war 4 armor

tumblr_mb30ks9L3x1qg5i39o3_250.jpg

tumblr_mb30ks9L3x1qg5i39o2_250.jpg

tumblr_md6utpTtuE1qzke7mo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_md6utpTtuE1qzke7mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_md6utpTtuE1qzke7mo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mb30ks9L3x1qg5i39o1_250.jpg

tumblr_mb30ks9L3x1qg5i39o4_250.jpg

Under Neath the spam thread next to the: blog this post, there is a triangle alert butten and press it to report this guy

Hey guys just letting you know i am unfolding a few of the things that need it. i dont have a 4shared account but i can send the files after they are done to someone and they can add them for me. Currently i am unfolding the mulcher at a length of 4 feet, i hope that is a decent size. i have pretty much the whole thing done im currently laying out the pages so that it does not take like 100 pages to print but because of its size it will take alot. Not to mention the gun its self is in multiple parts that dont attach. its going to make it easier to pep but suck to piece together. i should have it done some time tomorrow

Hey guys just letting you know i am unfolding a few of the things that need it. i dont have a 4shared account but i can send the files after they are done to someone and they can add them for me. Currently i am unfolding the mulcher at a length of 4 feet, i hope that is a decent size. i have pretty much the whole thing done im currently laying out the pages so that it does not take like 100 pages to print but because of its size it will take alot. Not to mention the gun its self is in multiple parts that dont attach. its going to make it easier to pep but suck to piece together. i should have it done some time tomorrow

Mulcher (Unfolded by KA5P3R), and Locust Spotter's Helmet (Unfolded by KA5P3R) have been added to The Gears of War Pepakura Database.
http://gearsofwarpepakura.wikia.com/...akura_Database

Hello Everyone, sorry about my absence. it's interesting to see whats been posted here since I've been gone. Due to college, I've had absolutely No time to dedicate to this site. AS far as the Gears of War Judgment pictures, once it comes out, you can be sure that I will retrieve the files and post them up here. I have noticed a few posts about missing files, if people want files that aren't in the list, please either shoot me a pm or post a visitor message on my profile.

No 3ds Max is not free, and as far as ripping the models, I cannot tell you here on the thread, because doing so could get the website in trouble and I don't want to do that.

Hay bigjohn9397 you wouldn't happen to have the arm gauntlet file and boots file for the onyx guard I really need them to finish my armor

hey everyone, im new and I'm working on a clayton carmine build. I'm nearly done with the helmet and I have the other armor files ready go. I've been looking at all the other projects everyone has been doing and they rock. I hope my stuff comes out somewhat as awesome. I'll post some pictures as I go

Hey everyone. It's been ages. I guess I just lost interest after the virus/reboots etc. But I will be working on a Master Chief Variant for October, so where better to visit than 405th. Syke. I wish you all the best for the carmine build. Feel free to reference any material I have. I hope some of my pics can help. I still hope to don my suit at later conventions and represent the Carmine that lived! All the best.
Me at Cosplay Evolved 2012 Eb Expo (Second Place!)
epa19256-2137836038-o.jpg
Gears of War Judgement community night with lead level designer Jim Brown.
63223_10200856776329940_295065988_n.jpg
Eb Expo Derp Reporter (just kidding nice bloke!)
602440_10151256902621869_916706885_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back