A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
all right i finish assembling c. carmine helmet but do i have to foam padding in this helmet cause my head fits in there fine but i haven't resin it yet

my friends no start yet c. helmet =/ , today i do the second helmet of carmine elite( in game have 2, so...i will do two D:

?????????? I'm confused, i assemble all the pieces of CLAY CARMINE helmet and you're telling me to make another one?

just got my COG armor done and fiberglassed and got the helmet all put together. I'm gonna try and do the belt and gauntlets out of the EVA Foam and the boots will be motocross boots with EVA Foam pieces on it. Thanks for doing these armors and weapons !!

no no , slawrence , i say
me and my friends, will be, gears 3(try complete), so, in trailer have 2 carmines elite, i will try do finish the second carmine elite(paper)
for 'complete' carmines elite, understand?

Howdy ya'll, Im building the Baird armor from gears 3 that gaaramasa posted awhile back, and was wondering if anyone has any reference pics or 3d renders of it? There are a few videos but nothing very clear and are kinda hard to find.

understood, do i need foam padding on every armor i resin, cause the helmet fits fine but i haven't resin it yet

what site is it called to upload pic in here, i just want to show you

Hey Jakkrit, is there any chance of getting a Clayton Carmine ref picture like the others? If not, I understand, but if so awesome,

Hi, I am new here and was wondering if I could have some help.

I couldn't post anywhere else (Like I said I'm new) so thought I should post it here. I have downloaded a file for a Gears of War Frag Grenade. It was not unfolded, and I couldn't make sense of how to unfold it myself. I was wondering is anyone would be kind enough to unfold them for me. I also have a few other Gears of War files that have not been unfolded yet, so if anyone would like them please message me.

Thanks

Link - https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=c2ac24f2e02aff9b&sc=photos&uc=1&id=C2AC24F2E02AFF9B!165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back