A4 to letter problems....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowshail

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
OK so i am working on a piece from AceHigh and he does his unfolds on A4 sized paper...i changed it to letter type (which is what i use) and reconfigured the pieces...heres the problem...i now have 3 pieces that wont fit on the letter size paper in Pepakura Designer....is there anything i can do by myself? or do i need to see if someone can unfold it differently?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but i am pretty sure i got the right area...if not you can go ahead and move it...

~Shadowshail

Taken directly from my Armour Scaling FAQ thread:

Q:

My parts are too big to fit inside of the pages. What do I do?

A:

Simply go to your tool bar, and click on the divide/connect faces tool (This has a small icon of a zipper). Now, simply hover your curser over the area of the part that you wish to cut. When the edge of your choice becomes green, left click, and the piece will seperate into 2 seperate pieces. If there is more then one fold from one edge to the other, "cut" the part all the way along that line, or that series of lines.

If there are two parts you wish to join, simply hover your curser over the edge of a flap. A red line should appear on the flaps fold. There will also be a red arrow going from that piece, to the piece that connects to it. Now, double left click, and the pieces will join togeather at that fold.

Thanks Xtreme...didn't know you had that in your scaling FAQ. This helps out a lot!

Xtreme can you hop on msn messenger for a sec? i got another question about sizing the handplate. If not that's cool but since the pm's are down right now its hard to get a hold of people.

~Shadowshail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back