About outerspace jesus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want this thread to be shut down, keep arguing. Threads like these are pointless, all they do is cause arguments on purpose, sensitive topics such as this shouldn't be discussed in this type of community where we try to work together. We may not all agree on the same thing, but we can agree on many other things, especially armor, which is why we are here.

Razgriz said:
What facts?

"Facts"

There is that better? Is that more PC for you?

Geez umm. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

I advise you all to just give it a rest already.

I'm sending the mods a request to disallow anymore crap like this in the forums. All it adds is descent and ill will in the forum.

THIS IS A HOBBY FORUM.

Not some place to discuss world views, and personal interests.

Go to some other debate forum for this crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
If you guys want this thread to be shut down, keep arguing. Threads like these are pointless, all they do is cause arguments on purpose, sensitive topics such as this shouldn't be discussed in this type of community where we try to work together. We may not all agree on the same thing, but we can agree on many other things, especially armor, which is why we are here.
Agreed.

In response to 23Magnum, I agree with you about topcis like these. However, there are no facts when it comes to evolution, and it sorta bugs me when people say that. Evolution is a theory that has not been proven. I'm not arguing about religion, I'm just saying that evolution has no facts. Theories would be a more accurate word.

But really, if there is another topic like this IMA GONNA SCREAM MY HEAD OFF AS IMA CHARGIN MAH LASER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Razgiriz, Frost. You should both know that I am a geologist. This type of missinformation on geologic processes is one of the few things that can get me riled. I'm not much one for ranting so if you're interested in how these things work. Shoot me a PM and we can go from there. Just stop posting random facts with no context.

For the rest of you. Long story short. Everest was once at the floor of the ancient Tethys sea complex and following until India collided with Asia. Two continents slamming into one another produces mountains. The rocks that compose these mountains are in part, the old seafloor.

Floods produce very characteristic deposits (these happen to be one of the things I focus on in my research). There is no geologic evidence for a worldwide flood. However, there is evidence that almost all of Syria was flooded during the time the Bible states due to heavy rains and a partial blockage of drainage to the Red Sea. So IN CONTEXT to the people that wrote the story, it was the known world of the time that was flooded.

The overtured strata are also a result of mountainbuilding proccesses in a thrust-belt system.

The earth is not static, it is always changing.

I've been asked to close this thread due to it's sensitivity to peoples beliefs.

Please do not start more of these sensitive issue threads. This site is for learning how to make costume armor, not for expounding on the relativity of the universe, politics, religion, or issues which tend to cause heated arguments between members.

Try to keep focused people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back