Adam's Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly said:
Looks like you're testing different types of paint and finishes...

Also, this is what my taskbar looks like at the moment. Thought some people would like a few good laughs:

adamsass-1.jpg
ZOMG Im famous. :) And thats pretty funny Friendly, Adams, a$$..... XD

And the ass-ault rifle looks amazing Adam, This cant get any better. OR can it? Dun dun dun.....

Last edited by a moderator:
damnit. Now I feel lazy. Nice detail work on these, btw. any chance of getting a vacformed shell for an airsoft project?

Alright guys I know you going to rip me for this but I can't stay silent anymore. All you guys please don't up a post up on this thread about the rules and stuff I know them read them but this is alot of money I put out over 3 months ago and got nothing. Until I get a reply from Adam please re frame from posting or yell at me through pms. Mods please forgive me on this put me on warning or whatever but I want an answer.

To Adam,

Alright Adam I want to know if you send out that Ar to me yet I don't want this to drag out longer then it's suppose too. After all the pms with no replies this is my last resort after 3 and a half months of wait would you please it out to me or please refund me o_O. Please understand my stand point from 3 days to 3over 3 months just stressing me out. I understand you maybe busy or out of town but apparently you made it theres proof of it but pictures do me no good if I don't get a reply from you if you send it out. To be honest if it was anyone else they would snap lol. I am a somewhat a care free person I have the up most respect for you but ### (yes I put #) dollars is a lot to me that could cover half my rent. Therefore I would like to know what are you going to do. Adam I would like you to send it out this week which you promised me after july 4th weekend. If you can't send it out please refund me my money please I can't wait 4 months for you to send it it's just too stressful for me thank you for your time.

From
Matt

Hey Matt,

I just attached your Flashlight and Barrel. It's ready to go (the non-electronics one) Goes out monday. The electronics one will go out as soon as I figure out the internals and trigger.

I can't wait to get mine.... *drooling with anticipation*.... but Like I said, I have a few more projects to keep me busy till then... Hey adam, you got PM...

I deleted the reported post, then realized the rest of the team probably would think the above one is the reported post.

omgomgomg I is SOOOO Jealous Now! I MUST have an MA5C!!!!

Nice ARs man....Indeed Very nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.. My... God....

I WANT ONE! HOW MUCH IS IT!? ARE YOU SELLING IT GIMME GIMME GIMME! LOL, but seriously, are you selling some of these? I'd love to have one. Looks great man! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back